• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

May 14th - Cedar Point

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
As some of you are already aware, a few of us are leaving early for Spring Zing this year and taking a little side trip to Cedar Point.
So far I think we have 9-10 people going for sure.
Mexiasian has already expressed interest in joining us, and Shawn should be there too.

Any of you other goofballs want to join us that day?
The park has discounted ticket prices for groups of 15 people or more.

If the mexiasian is in, then so am I! :) I actually think I can make this and I might be able to snag a friend as well to help make the 15person discount rate.

Let's hear some details of exact times, etc...

The park is open 10am-7pm on the 14th.
We haven't discussed a definite arrival time yet, but it's probably safe to say we can be there by 11 am.

i may be interested. whats the price if we get 15+ people?

As some of you are already aware, a few of us are leaving early for Spring Zing this year and taking a little side trip to Cedar Point.
So far I think we have 9-10 people going for sure.
Mexiasian has already expressed interest in joining us, and Shawn should be there too.

Any of you other goofballs want to join us that day?
The park has discounted ticket prices for groups of 15 people or more.

of course i'll be there!

, ill go:cool: someone has to sweet talk the ride operators into letting reebs and devan ride:laugh:

Last edited:
, ill go:cool: someone has to sweet talk the ride operators into letting reebs and devan ride:laugh:
call me back, :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: :laugh:

dunno if i'll be there.. but I WILL be there sometime between the 9th and the 16th :laugh:

So far it looks like we have:

1. fblue (yeah that's right, me first)
2. Cobra
3. Elky
4. Jess
5. rouar
6. bishop375
7. The Robinator
8. Shawn (blackblahblahSVT)
9. The Five-Oh!
10. Reebs
11. bagged
12. 00stealthySVT

maybes
13. Brapple
14. Jessica
15. Reebs' friend
16. devanmc

Last edited:
I am already missing school for SZ...i do not think that would go over too well with the big guys...

Like I told you, screw school and take the whole week off! I'm taking the whole month off work. :shrug: and this one, and... :laugh:

Reebs

Last edited:
Back