• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Marker Renderings of your car

Status
Not open for further replies.

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
This is for original marker rendering. Done on 9X12 marker paper with Prismacolor markers (for you artists out there). These renderings usually take about 6-8 hours to complete so turn around time will be longer seeing as I have a day job.

So let's get to the bottom line. $30 for each rendering. Shipping is included.

If interested send a high quality pic of your car by PM/Email (hectik79@yahoo.com). Renderings will done by order taken, so make sure to post here if email/PM is sent.

Some examples:
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Last edited:
think that I will want one once my car is painted because I don't have any good current pics of it at the moment ...

think that I will want one once my car is painted because I don't have any good current pics of it at the moment ...

You may not have to wait until it's painted unless it's some off the wall color or design. When Hector did the rear view on mine, he removed the spoiler and colored the chrome strip body color. When he did the front view, he added the Mirko. My car looks this way now, but it didn't in the pictures I sent him. And BTW, I'm very pleased with his renderings.

hmmm ... well mine now has the SVT body kit and Mirko ... and it is staying the blue that the car already is ...

Yeah anything you want done....let me know. I can add or subtract things.:cool:

Anyone that wants one let me know now, then work out the details in a couple weeks. I am busy with some renderings as we speak.:crazy:

Here's a couple pictures (of a couple pictures) to get this thread going again. I'd like to see some more of Hector's work.

IM001137.jpg

IM001163.jpg

I believe mine is in the works at the moment. But Im in no rush because I remember Hector was caught up with his daughters illness so he's attending that at the moment..

marker renderings of car

marker renderings of car

i'm interested but does the $30. include shipping to canada? i don't figure ir does but let me know!

cheers,
sarahsvt

I believe mine is in the works at the moment. But Im in no rush because I remember Hector was caught up with his daughters illness so he's attending that at the moment..

correct... I just sent him money to do me a render with the Coug and the SVT and he told me that he's currently working on your render and then will get to me next.. he said something about free time right after Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back