• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Manchvegas meet?

good luck with the move and all

wich I could be there but I am about to walk out the door until about midnight working sound at the Montville fair ....

The weather calls for scattered thunderstorms. We'll have to watch the radar, I don't want to transport the mattresses/etc in rain of course. The time we get up to Manchester will depend on the weather ... though hopefully it will be clear skies and we'll be up there before 3 :)

You're talking crazy talk, boy. :D Some clouds might sneak their way in today, but for the most part, it'll be sunny, humid and 91 degrees.
deja vu, Elky, eh?
I think we're going to pick up a couple of Gatorades on our way down.

Please note I don't have my Maxima today, look for a black first-gen Forester in the driveway behind the house.

You're talking crazy talk, boy. :D Some clouds might sneak their way in today, but for the most part, it'll be sunny, humid and 91 degrees.
deja vu, Elky, eh?
I think we're going to pick up a couple of Gatorades on our way down.

no kidding ... I had seven gatorades today along with 2 red bulls and two water bottles ... so glad tomorrow is going to be cooler ...

so is this meet going to happen? im to tires to read through 9 pages...
3 pages for me ... change your settings in the User Control Panel.

Thanks so much Mike, Kim, Mike and Jess for helping!! It went a lot quicker than I could have imagined. I'm completely regretting forgetting my leftovers at the restaurant .. I specifically did not each much of the meat in favor for saving it for today!

Back