• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Making a junkyard run on Friday 7/31

96MystiqueGS

Veteran CEG'er
I'll be heading down to Harry's U Pull It in the morning. I'll be in the Ford section as usual.

If any one needs any parts, let me know and I can pick them up for you. Harry's is decently priced. The daily special for Friday is $12 starters. If you need something not in the Ford section I'll take a look for you.

hey man i realllllllllllllllllllly need a taillight and a rear bumper and also a rear taillight socket...can u go on aim?

i can give you my number for when u get their and you can tell me everything they have.
i can trust your opinion on the condition of everything.
my cars a t-red so from what i hear its the most common color.

if they have anything i can add to my non svt to make it better like side skirts or fog lights for the front i will prob get them all.
let me know man..im from philadelphia so its not to to far away.

hey man i realllllllllllllllllllly need a taillight and a rear bumper and also a rear taillight socket...can u go on aim?

i can give you my number for when u get their and you can tell me everything they have.
i can trust your opinion on the condition of everything.
my cars a t-red so from what i hear its the most common color.

if they have anything i can add to my non svt to make it better like side skirts or fog lights for the front i will prob get them all.
let me know man..im from philadelphia so its not to to far away.

Which tail light? Driver or passenger?

When I get out of work later I'll shoot you a PM.

Back