• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Major Detail: 2003 Ford Focus ZX3

so that's the "PZEV" Focus? I have a friend with a very nice Malibu Blue. I also like the above mentioned colors though :)

I'm a focus fan for sure.

2.3 Duratec + SVT Wheels :drool:

Huh??? I detail cars and see a lot of cars that have never been waxed. The water definitely does not bead on those cars. What else would make water bead (besides wax/sealant/protection of some sort)???

You've got to exuse Jared, he's new to the game:eek: Either that, or he's been around "Z" to long and its affected him:laugh:

The car looks great Dr. and those E1's set it off nicely!

I've never been impressed w/ NXT, both in terms of look and longevity. My #1 product for longevity is #21.

I say we pick Silver Frost SVT's for the wax-off, becuz I already have tons of pics to enter into the contest:laugh:

I'm up for it, any West Suburban IL. SVT's wanna donate thier car for a few hours.....

I want pics right after the detail, then pics.....Mmmmmmm maybe two weeks after with just a wash......

I've actually been using some Meguires in my work......I went back to #7 as far as polishing....and a bit of a secret weapon using Meguires also......
Maybe Hector will post some pics of his car after just a wax with the secret weapon....

Let The Games Begin

Last edited:
Back