• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Machining Shop at my disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStruthers

Veteran CEG'er
All I need is an idea of what you want.

DETAILED drawing(s) WITH precise measurements.

quantities!

Material requested!

If you don't know the specifics of what you want don't bother submitting a request!

I'll see what I can come up with!

This is no joke!

AND it's not a hook up so it might be pricey BUT quality and turn around time will not be an issue. NO friend sayin aww i been really busy or I am tired "I'll work on it later" or "I'll finish it later" CRAP

This is not an advertisement I don't work for the company nor will I profit off of work we have them do!

I am just lookin out for my peeps!

As a matter of fact my friend and I are most likely having them build a intake for his 1990 Saleen Twin Turbo.

One off and bulk orders possible.

Please don't hesitate to ask a question.

Let's see what we can come up with!!!

:cool:

How much do you think it would be to cut 6 butterflies for a SHO Shop LIM? They would need to be stainless, brass, or preferably aluminum. I can make a send you detailed engineering drawings and ISO views if needed.

You might want to start by building credit by showing what you have done elsewhere. Starting a GB with no experience here is not a good idea, IMO. But, good luck.

Have any pics of things you have done?

How much do you think it would be to cut 6 butterflies for a SHO Shop LIM? They would need to be stainless, brass, or preferably aluminum. I can make a send you detailed engineering drawings and ISO views if needed.

The more we have them make the cheaper they would be a piece but also be a more expensive buy overall.

Know what I mean?

Send me some drawings and such and I'll show it to them at the shop.
We'll see what they have to say.

I am assuming they will be fairly small maybe a 2-3" surface area?
But precision will need to be perfect. Obviously. :nonono:

Anyway let me know

And about me building my credit up. Yeah you are probably right but I am not making the items I am simply a middleman between the requesters and the machinists. And if I didn't think I could get it done I wouldn't have posted the original thread.

The more we have them make the cheaper they would be a piece but also be a more expensive buy overall..

And about me building my credit up. Yeah you are probably right but I am not making the items I am simply a middleman between the requesters and the machinists. And if I didn't think I could get it done I wouldn't have posted the original thread.
this could go round and round forever. Maybe you could read up on what folks want and make something to sell in the classifieds. If it's any good, folks will soon be asking for some. We suggested the same approach with the Hi Flo LIMs... that one is still kicking back and forth. Where i come from we say...'You gotta speculate to accumulate' get me ?....G.

this could go round and round forever. Maybe you could read up on what folks want and make something to sell in the classifieds. If it's any good, folks will soon be asking for some. We suggested the same approach with the Hi Flo LIMs... that one is still kicking back and forth. Where i come from we say...'You gotta speculate to accumulate' get me....G.

Also who can trust you? You have little to no posts...and you just joined the forums. Not trying to point fingers and assume. Since others have offered tons of services since 2000. We ceg'rs have been ripped off. So mentioning your the middle man but then not telling anything else about your company makes this a poor attempt to setting up a product base with our community.

Again if your going to carry the torch and plan on representing us for parts.... your going have to be a hell of a lot more professional. Supply us with a lot more information to help us feel confident with your commitment to building us parts.:shrug:

I live off of Jeffrey and the 5 freeway!

Did you guys move far away? lets meet up.

help me change my alt. today hahaha

I am NOT looking forward to doing it! :nonono:

As for the parts stuff I am over it.

You can close this thread if wanted.

PM me Irvine guys if you are still nearby! :laugh:

that was quick

X2!

maybe for the better, maybe not? All I know is my faith was rattled buy just one transaction, and now I suspect/double check everyone who doesn't have a solid rep.

Doc, work on your rep around here, and make a good solid part, and you'll have plenty of customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back