• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Test drive in Seacoast NH/North Shore MA, Southern Maine?

tozovr

CEG'er
Hey guys, it's me again.

Was wondering if anyone in the area would let me drive their SVTC? Since the day I first saw one I've had this obsession with them....bad enough that I haven't driven one in fear of buying one immediately.

Some circumstances have allowed that there may be one in my future in trade for my supeduperclean '89 SHO...SOOOOOO before we move further I'd love to just drive a stocker or a mildly modded SVTC.

I'm a vary good driver (insert Rainman joke here LOL) and have had some Auto-x and light track experience. Obviously I'd want the owner in the car with me, or they could follow along in my SHO, should that tickle their fancy....

Anyhow, let me know what you guys think.

I appreciate it.

RJ

Some circumstances have allowed that there may be one in my future in trade for my supeduperclean '89 SHO...SOOOOOO before we move further I'd love to just drive a stocker or a mildly modded SVTC.

If you're going to own that one in the near future, why don't you test drive that one?

If you're going to own that one in the near future, why don't you test drive that one?

thats a god point but I see what he is getting at. If he drives one he knows he can't buy it keeps him from buying one on the spot or maybe being completely disapointed also if the car isn't maintained well since I am sure most here really take care of their cars.

Back