• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LRD Pics

DDV

CEG'er
Little Red Dragon, a.k.a. The Phoenix

Thanks to Bugzuki for taking the pictures!

Shiny and smooth front bumper with new headlights (again), new front grill, and re-purposed Ford emblem (it came from the back chrome strip when I added the SVT emblem). Now I need to replace the license plate cover, AGAIN.

front bumper1..jpg

Shiny "new" rear bumper. Still need to add the grill and straighten and align the tailpipes.

rear bumper1..jpg

Left rear 3/4 view. This corner was the most damaged in the back.

rear 3_4..jpg

darn nice look'n ride again. We are all happy for you and so we will let you buy the beer when next we meet..... Right Mike...... LOL

AF

darn nice look'n ride again. We are all happy for you and so we will let you buy the beer when next we meet..... Right Mike...... LOL

AF

Thanks! It feels good to drive it again. Still haven't made any progress on the tail pipes; no time and no sun!

Anybody have a picture and measurements of the clips that are used for retaining the rear mesh? I know I probably can't get them from FORD, but I might be able to make something or buy something close at the hardware store (Hardwick's in Seattle or Hardware Sales in Bellingham!).

Back