• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Lots of suspension parts, BAT, Redcoat Raceworks, endlinks, swaybar, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muntus

Veteran CEG'er
I had big plans for my Contour, but it got wrecked, I moved, and the parts I had for it stayed in a storage unit in a different state. I was recently able to retrieve some of them.

My Contour was a 1998.

All items used unless otherwise noted.

All prices include FREE SHIPPING to continental US. If you are local to Southern California and want to pick up items, I'll knock a few bucks off the price.

Paypal for payment and I will cover the fees.

If you buy more than one item, I will discount the shipping by a few bucks.

$165 New! Redcoat Raceworks (Bradness) Adjustable Tubular Toe Control Arms

SOLD New! BAT full suspension new in box. This has never been installed and is still in the box that BAT shipped it to me in. It looks like some of the paint on the springs has rubbed off onto the cardboard box.
SOLD BAT 21mm Rear Sway Bar with bushing for stock brackets and Energy Suspension bushings and brackets
SOLD Adjustable camber kit with upgraded plates
SOLD Front Strut Tower Bar (I will purchase the two bolts need for the bar to bolt to the brackets)
SOLD New! Adjustable front and rear endlinks full set. Poly bushings and spherical ball joints 1 full set (pair fronts + pair rears)
SOLD New! Redcoat Raceworks (Bradness) Spherical Rod Rear End Links with zirc fittings
SOLD New! Redcoat Raceworks (Bradness) Street Link replacement for Stab-O-Shock with brackets(Used!) for non-SVT vehicles
SOLD New! Redcoat Raceworks (Bradness) Pair of Subframe alignment pins
SOLD New! Jack point covers (4) Black. Brand new in Ford bag. $50 each or $150 for all four. Buy three, get one free.
SOLD for the pair. New! Front control arms – 2 bolt

Pictures below:

New! BAT full suspension new in box. This has never been installed and is still in the box that BAT shipped it to me in. It looks like some of the paint on the springs has rubbed off onto the cardboard box and against the struts SOLD

BAT 21mm Rear Sway Bar with 21mm bushing for stock brackets and Energy Suspension 21mm bushings and brackets SOLD

SOLD Adjustable camber kit with upgraded plates. The original top plate is included, however, you won't use it. The upgraded plate from the group buy is far more robust. SOLD

SOLD Front Strut Tower Bar. I will find the two bolts needed to bolt the bar to the brackets before I ship. SOLD

SOLD New! Adjustable front and rear endlinks full set. Poly bushings and spherical ball joints 1 full set. I don't recall who made these. Most likely, they came from a group buy. (pair fronts + pair rears): SOLD

SOLD New! Redcoat Raceworks (Bradness) Street Link replacement for Stab-O-Shock with brackets for non-SVT vehicles SOLD

$165 New! Redcoat Raceworks (Bradness) Adjustable Tubular Toe Control Arms

Lkoj2tW.jpg

MC1bls8.jpg

8S8qpnY.jpg

Ssnu6c7.jpg

cswvZkS.jpg

aEx1g9O.jpg

SOLD New! SVT Jack point covers (4) Brand new in Ford bag. $50 each or $150 for all four. Buy three, get one free.

New! Front control arms – 2 bolt $50 for the pair

Sorry to hear about the loss of your SVT.

Can't see most of your pictures, grabbed some of the image URL's, imgur says the images(s) cannot be displayed because they contain errors, maybe http formatting, or perhaps your account is over-bandwidth?. I was able to see them in IE, so maybe it's a Firefox problem.

I'll take the control arms, I need something clean to press my Powerflex bushings into.

If PayPal is OK, send me a PM.

I'm interested in:
$600 New! BAT full suspension new in box. This has never been installed and is still in the box that BAT shipped it to me in. It looks like some of the paint on the springs has rubbed off onto the cardboard box.
$140 BAT 21mm Rear Sway Bar with bushing for stock brackets and Energy Suspension bushings and brackets
$125 Front Strut Tower Bar (I will purchase the two bolts need for the bar to bolt to the brackets)

Could I get all 3 for $750? It would all come to me in Florida. I'm unclear who would pay for shipping, but you can ship it Greyhound to save lots.

Marge

Control arms arrived in fine shape, the box you built was bomb-proof. Didn't know one human was allowed to own that much glass strapping tape. ;-)

Control arms arrived in fine shape, the box you built was bomb-proof. Didn't know one human was allowed to own that much glass strapping tape. ;-)

Ha! I couldn't find my regular packing tape and had to choose between Scotch tape and the good stuff. Strongest box I've ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back