• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lotek Gauge Pods :: Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Me too.

dance.gif

Mine has shipped as well. Reebs, did you remove the stock piece to install yours? It looks very nice, and I like those gauges.

Quick question... do you think there will be a Group Buy like this in the future... I'm kinda low on money to buy at this time, even though I want to get them right now!!

Mine came in yesterday, but I wasn't able to pick it up. So I got it today and damn it looks good! I only wish the surface finish was smooth instead of coarse/rough. Oh well, it still looks awesome!

tiplegoodness.jpg

Mine came in yesterday, but I wasn't able to pick it up. So I got it today and damn it looks good! I only wish the surface finish was smooth instead of coarse/rough. Oh well, it still looks awesome!

No fair! I looks like mine! :cry: :D

I too wouldn't of minded if the pod was smooth. If you think about it, nothing else in the car is really textured, except the dash board. I wonder why they didn't make the mold for them smooth... maybe to cover up any imperfections in the casting?

looking good guys I can't wait for mine to get here. It is sad I got all my gauges before the pod was even shipped lol but hey all i have to do is install when it gets here

Lol, oh well. Here's a test fit with the stock A-Pillar trim still behind it.

P7070021.jpg

I got mine just a few minutes ago. Mine doesn't fit like Glenn's though. It sticks up on the bottom (part that faces you and sits just above the dash) and hits the bottom of the window glass (it pops up and hits the glass). Guess I need to play around with it some more and see if I can get it to fit better. :shrug:

man i hope my blue matches ok....should be here n a day or 2 so we`ll see

The blue is pretty darn close! Not a bad match at all, IMO.

I got mine just a few minutes ago. Mine doesn't fit like Glenn's though. It sticks up on the bottom (part that faces you and sits just above the dash) and hits the bottom of the window glass (it pops up and hits the glass). Guess I need to play around with it some more and see if I can get it to fit better. :shrug:

The blue is pretty darn close! Not a bad match at all, IMO.

Christine, is your stock A-pillar still on? I took my stocker off and it allows the Lotek to be able to put under that dash piece as the bottom. I think it looks a lot cleaner that way. I just cringe having to drill into the metal frame of the A-pillar to mount the screws.

I bet your blue is not as close as mine :p;)

I bet your blue is not as close as mine :p;)

Bite me. :laugh: ;) No, it's not as close as yours, but it is pretty close. :D

It is still on, for the time being. I was going by how well Glenn's fit with his stock A-pillar trim on. Mine isn't close to fitting. I do have plans to remove the A-pillar trim, just haven't gotten time yet to do so. Hopefully that will make a difference.

Bite me. :laugh: ;) No, it's not as close as yours, but it is pretty close. :D

It is still on, for the time being. I was going by how well Glenn's fit with his stock A-pillar trim on. Mine isn't close to fitting. I do have plans to remove the A-pillar trim, just haven't gotten time yet to do so. Hopefully that will make a difference.

:laugh:. Yea I don't want to drill into the stock A-pillar and ruin it and I also am hesitant to drill in the metal frame lol. I knew I should picked up a another A-pillar at the junkyard :bah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back