• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for Stock SVT exhaust&mufflers.

svtd00d

CEG'er
2.5l duratec svt tour 150k

So i have had my silver SVT for quite a while now. I had exhaust put on it at about 80k miles. it was a 3" pipe from the manifold back and it sounded amazing. but since then the muffler has failed and have hit deer so now things arent the same. now when my suspension travels the control arm hits the exhaust tube and makes god awful noises.

so i was wondering how much and where i could find just stock svt exhaust to get back to where i was. shes getting old but its still running. and im not about to give up!

just below Common Interests is the classifieds. they kind of blend in. IIRC there is someone selling a stock SVT exhaust in there right now.

Im not sure if i found the same post as you (im kinda noob at these forums), but one of them sold.

could you post the link from the thread?

i didnt know it was sold, but that would be the one. sorry, just keep looking or put up a WTB add.

you should also add WTB Stock SVT exhaust to your signature. You will get a little more attention that way. Check with some of the guys on the classifieds that have car part outs, and watch for guys saying they are making Junkyard runs, cause maybe you can work something out with one of them to pick you up something.

Back