• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy looking for some odds and ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FokusDave

CEG'er
Looking for some odds and ends parts my svt could use:

1) moonroof gear cover ( the cover that hides all the internals ) need dome lights too

2) moonroof shade ( Mnb)

3) front svt lower grill insert

4) Horn ( don't even have one in my car :/ )

That's about all I can think of for now. It's not an emergency just be nice to have these. Shoot me a pm or reply to the thread if you have a tip on where to get these or have them yourself. Thank you.

Dave

Last edited:
i have
3) 2.5 Imrc cover

5) Fog lights for svt

6) Side badges. Think the 24v ho badges.

7) ebrake handle assembly (mine doesn't stay up, so think that's what I need )

dont really know what to ask for this stuff so just shoot me an offer

Thanks guys yeah thinking on seats and dash should try to find local just because of shipping charges I don't even want to know what they would chagre but that's some big stuff lol

Pending a deal with contour r us for everything on the list . Want to thank everyone for messaging me and all the offers but if I can get everything from one person just be easier and less confusing. Thanks again!
And as for the lighting components my ford connect can get me new off brand fog lights and headlights

Updated the list. To those I haven't replied to apologies got over whelmed with all the offers. Like I stated the dash and seats I'll wait till I find local, same with the front and rear bumpers. Just don't want to mess with shipping on something that big. As for the glass my connect can't get them anymore and I found some knock offs on eBay but not trying to dump 300+ dollars on headlights, fog lights and grille. So if you have any these products hit me up again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back