• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

looking for a good exhaust shop in CO

I haven't had him do any exhaust work but the work I have had him do has been fair. I had my jeep in to fix the turn signal switch and tighten the loose tilt. He fixed the switch with a $6.00 spring. He could have charged me for a new switch and I wouldn't have know the difference. He does do alot of exhaust work. That would be Hawkers Mufflers over beside the Charcoal Broiler. The owners name is Bill.

There is a place called Buds in Denver that is supposed to be pretty good. If you really want to spend the money there is a place called Saridea that does AMAZING work. Not just exhaust, but headers, cages, CF stuff, etc. I've asked, the cheapest pipe the use for exhaust is a fairly expensive SS. Nice, but $$$. They could also do work with more exotic metals, like Ti if you wanted a nice custom light exhaust for the M5.

I was always trying to find a project for the SVT that Saridea could do (they looked at CF mirko, harness bar, etc.) but I never had the money to fully pursue. They are probably the best in Colorado for custom stuff like that.

Last edited:
I got a guy in Pueblo that can get everything mandrel bent in whatever size you want and would be worth the trip because his cost is wholesale. I have a mandrel bent 3in on my Civic and it turned out great. If you want more info. PM me. -B.

Randy at Gooding Automotive, off of Link Lane, across from Fort Fun on Mulberry. He did my 3L and all the exhaust work on my friends GMC and his dad's Denali. One of my other buddies has had Hawker do work on his truck, and the guy does good work too.

I guess first of all what are you looking for, if it's custom, I would head to Gooding. If it's simple, head to Hawker or Fort Collins Automotive on College there by Dairy Queen.

Back