• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lockwood sill protectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys try the cougar forums? (if the sills fit the cougar) Or even fordcontour.org. You can may be able to pull two or more people in from there. I'd probably be down for a set if I didn't have to change out the cooling system in my contour :-(

Well these are for a set of 4. I doubt the Cougar guys I want the back 2 lying around. I don't have access to a Cougar but I bet the door is longer and these wouldn't fit correctly inside the indentation.

I dunno if it would help, but I know there is a chicago contour forum somewhere.

I really wish I could get a set, especially since its a 4 door set! I thought it was for the for the fronts at first. I'll have to see where I am at after I pay for learnin' books on monday. No garauntees though.

I dunno if it would help, but I know there is a chicago contour forum somewhere.

I really wish I could get a set, especially since its a 4 door set! I thought it was for the for the fronts at first. I'll have to see where I am at after I pay for learnin' books on monday. No garauntees though.

maybe only 1 more. i might MIGHT have to buy 2 sets just to get these made....

I guess I'd be interested in the 16V. Does this include shipping too for the $75. I found some Mercury ones on Ebay for $25 shipped for 2. But these would be better I'm sure. Pending on when this is done I can probably do this. If this were me I'd wait for more then 10 so just in case some people (I hate to say this but I might have too because I am on a budget right now I got bills and furniture to pay for) might back out. Lets try to make this happen maybe we can get enough to get the price knocked down more?

Sorry guys, I was trying to convince myself to get in on this...but I really don't like the design at all :cry: Especially the blocks on the sides of the 24V. Maybe if the blocks were horizontal lines, I would consider it. Even then, the 24v is meh to me. Sorrrryyyyy!

This is actually what they'll look like. Updated version of the ones I have.

k112_small.jpg

the first pic in the thread is dif from what the new design looks like.. all i asked is if you had a pic of the new design on the car?? maybe i just didn't explain my question enough.. if that i the case sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back