• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Powder Coating

Yeah they do, They glass beaded my brothers intake manifold then stripped his valve covers and powder coated them.

Aaron

You might also want to check out Fireball Coatings (www.fireballcoatings.com) they did my motorcycle frame, swingarm and a few other misc parts, great price, the blast everything for you and pretty quick turn around, along with PC they also do dry lubricants and ceramics as well. Pretty much a one stop coating shop.

I have found a couple of fairly local place to get the work done. One is in Markham Aesthetic Designs you can see an Duratec UIM in his portfolio. The other place is in the K/W area Century Powder Coating. Both these places are about $80 to $100 to strip and powder coat. I considered new springs but this is still creaper and will probably last much longer, the factory coating on the BAT springs is poop and I'm not leaving it to chance that they won't rust again.

I dropped the springs off at Aesthetic Designs today, it's just around the corner from one of my customers. He couldn't believe how poor the factory coating from BAT was, he was shocked with all the deep scratches and chips in the finish. I hope I am an exception to the rule when it comes to BAT Euro suspensions because there are a lot of them out there.

Back