• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

local meets

myclodel

CEG'er
So, are there such a thing as local meets for us?

And what about the dreamcruise, anybody meet as a group for that when it comes?

on a side not, getting ready to get my daughter into jr drag racing, she likes to go fast lol.

Alot of people meet up on woodward during the week or weekend. I have yet to go. I also think people are meeting up for the dream cruise. You would be surprised how many people have svts around here.

For sure man, when ya want to do that. Thats where I wash my cars at lol, for years.

Seen a red csvt today at Rochester and Auburn(21).

im always down for going to woodward on the weekends if anyone wants to go ill meet you there always glad to meet new local ceg'ers i am also attending spring zing light this year with a few friends if anyone wants to go we always have extra space in our convoy for anyone from michigan going

if anyone wants to set up some sore of a meet let me know i would be down to go for sure

A meet would be sweet, I'm sure most of you know each other, if not at least from on here. Would be nice to put a face to all of your names. I'll be out by woodward this weekend(in-laws at 12 and Coolage) So I will deff check and see if anybody is out on Woodward. Need to wash/vacume the car tomorow after the stereo install(doing all of it tomorow, except the 'big 3' part, as I'm in need of some 4gauge ends.

for sure man well hey some time this week shoot me a text and we can arrange to meet up if you want ill bring a few friends along from the EGL
734 307 9444
note just tell me who you are in your text. and i do not really care if my number is out there its all over ceg anyways and alot of people already have it so no worries there ^.^

radrebel138, I like the car man, feels really nice, I need to get my car stiffened up like that. Gona have to start pricing things out, where did you get your stuff from?

Im in for a little meet

Sweet, when works for ya man. Ide like to get to know the local ceg'er's

Sub connects u can get here. Rear strut brace prob on here. 21mm bat bar from batinc.com.. bat strut, H&R springs. poly bushings

Def liked the feel thats for sure, going to start pricing them parts out thanks. Also, going to check out the j/y and see if theres anything I need from the csvt they have.

Sweet works for me. How much of a dif did you notice on the portmatched 3l swap? Thinking about doing the same this summer.

Yeah, I think I need 02's as well. Codes are p1131, p1132, and p1152 I think. So both upstream. I bough one, have to buy another and get it done I guess, was hoping to not have to do them but I guess I must. Just a stock 3.0 or you change anything inside it? Seems most I read are just straight up swaps.

Back