• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Georgia Peeps

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
There is a car show this coming saturday 4-4-09 at Team Ford in Marietta, the cost to get in is FREE. I will be there with the 3l turbo if anyone else is gonna come out. This is the place Sicse works at and he may be there too.

What time is everything happening? I have plans for most of the day but I may be able to stop in. I wouldn't be able to show though.

Awsome ob, I will be there brother.

Bluestreak-its from 10am-3pm. I will be there shortly before 10am

Crap, wish I could go, but I have 10 million things to do on Sat. Those Ford Performance Club guys were always pretty cool about my CSVT.

Awsome, yeah I am going with a few focus guys so it should be fun, and of course plenty of pics for after:cool:

It looks like I should be able to make it in the morning for a little while if I can get my self up.

I don't have a babysitter & the weather has been so crappy, My car is filthy. I don't know! :nonono:

man WTF my car is down i had to take my fuel line out becaue it was leaking. and i'm just now seeing this. grrrrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone going to be so close. and i've been out there to see eric(sicse) he is a good guy. man this effing sucks. plus tomorrow is my bday this would be the ultimate present. :cry:

How'd it go? I had a few things come up that I needed to take care of and basically finished with just enough time to realize I wasn't going to make it :mad:

I had that kinda day to. I got there just in time to walk everyone to their cars w/ their trophies. Ryan took first place, Jeremy took 2nd, I Finally met SicSE, then I went home.
I didn't get many pics of anything other than the hottest car there!
102_3916.jpg

102_3917.jpg

I caught Ryan's, & Jeremy's car in the background of this pic, accidentally ;) .

102_3919.jpg

Last edited:
Back