• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

local exotic cruise in 56k @ Defcon 1

IMG_1895Medium.jpg

IMG_1898Medium.jpg

IMG_1897Medium.jpg

IMG_1896Medium.jpg

IMG_2019Medium.jpg

IMG_1984Medium.jpg

IMG_1983Medium.jpg

IMG_1978Medium.jpg

IMG_1963Medium.jpg

IMG_1962Medium.jpg

anyone recognize this guy. he was all decked out in Yankees gear and looked an athlete
IMG_2006Medium.jpg

IMG_2030Medium.jpg

IMG_1995Medium.jpg

IMG_1990Medium.jpg

IMG_1991Medium.jpg

IMG_1882Medium.jpg

IMG_1883Medium.jpg

IMG_1884Medium.jpg

ok, gonna stop now......think im starting to repost my own pics :crazy:

10 images FTL :mad:

steve you are blowing my mind with pix

soo many dank rides idk where to begin. but whats with the fauxferrari and x/19? :D

man why didnt i go?!?! rather i took the lotus in for service and had to wait because missy elliot's lambo was hoggin' the lift :(

Last edited:
I have to agree, probably one of the best display's of automotive lust material that I have ever seen. It must have been amazing to walk through there. Also, love the plate on the gt40. It helped me to pick my jaw up off the floor as I began to attempt controling my laughter at work.

hmmm....maybe. that's where i went to school. i got a flyer for an exotic car show in TO in june. i wonder if that's the one....

That would be it. My Girlfriend went to CLU. When did you graduate?? I had my thunderbird in there a few years. It's a great car show. Jay Leno had a car there one year.

^^^ i think this one is real. at this meet a few 356's show up on a regular basis and this one i think is a real one with vintage plates.

Back