• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds

FS- MSDS headers and y-pipe, 2 bolt, ceramic coated, brand new. Only opened to look at them. Includes mil eliminators and gaskets(fel pro).

Also for sale, mnb svt floor mats. Full set(front and rear), 9/10. Super clean. *SOLD*

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: 1998 Ford Contour SVT, 133,000 miles, new inspection, new tires.... ac doesn't work, antenna doesn't go up and down...

PM me for more details/price/pictures

hey guys! im looking for a passenger fender, short shifter, and aftermarket intake for 1998.5 svt. also where is a good place to get custom hoods from. ive tried andysautosport.com and a few other with no such luck. any help with aything would be appreciated

I'm posting in here because I can meet people across the border in Buffalo if needed:

Starting to part out the mods on my car since I want to get rid of it.

Rawburt rear strut tower brace

Carbon Fibre OEM style hood

MSDS headers

Custom pudmunkie heatshield with Bat intake pipe with heatshielding (works phenonmenally for heat reduction) with K&N filter: Pending CKtour

OZ Superleggera's (just rims)

Silver E1's (just rims)

Black hightower with Silver eyelids.. broken tab on one headlight

Silfro front grille ring with black stazi mesh.. selling with the whole kit (Front, back, grille ring)

Unpainted mirko

CFM short throw shifter

65mm throttle body: Pending CKtour

Black trunklid with CF M5 lip spoiler

PM for prices!

i have 4 17x7 ET35 Mille Miglia rims made in ITALY with 4 215/45/17 Dunlop SP Sport 8000 tires from my old Contour I want to unload since they wont fit ant thing I own now. Rims are in great shape no curb mark no bends. One rim has a little scratch by the lug hole wear a lug wrench broke and hit the rim. Not real bad but wanted to mention it. 2 tires have 7/32 left , the other2 are about 4/32 and they have some wear on the inside of the tire due to negative camber from being lowered. I am located in York Pa and would prefer local pick up. Pm for prices Also have some other odds and ends from my old contour.. intake, stock springs, oil filters and so on!!

Looking for a rear bumper cover for my 99 SVT contour in black. Must have presentable paint and be intact.

Looking to pick up a set of cheap 16" wheels to mount my blizzaks on. Anyone have any E0's laying around? I'm in the philadelphia area.

I also need a moonlight blue drivers seat in good condition, headlight switch panel, and a moonlight blue third brake light housing.

Pre98 se in jy

Just a heads up to anyone who might be looking for the lip spoiler

I have a set of Blizzak snow tires & steelies/hubcaps . I ran them on my CSVT , but they'll fit any Contour/Mystique or Focus . I'll have to look to confirm , but I'm pretty sure they're 195/65/15 . I ran them for a couple seasons (2 , I believe) . They still have plenty of tread left . Right now , they're not mounted on the wheels . If I re-mount/balance them , the price will go up . NO SHIPPING , PICK-UP ONLY .

I'll try to get pics to post in the next day or 2 , but you guys know what steel wheels and snow tires look like , lol !

Looking for a set of 16" wheels with a ok condition tire. Just need to run them to finish my 17"s so tires dont have to be new
looking for cheap

99 SVT Silver for sale/parts

99 SVT Silver for sale/parts

I'm moving to Arizona at the end of May and I literally can't take my car with me. The best quality this car has is it's exhaust, but I'm not sure what kind it is. PM with an offer and we'll talk over price.

I would prefer to sell it, but the demand for 99 SVTs is not very high these days. I will sell parts and junk it if I don't get an offer soon. Any suggestions?

It has 129K on it, both side skirts but only two jack covers, Kenwood cd/radio with USB/iPod jacks, recently buffed headlights, new front right bearing (cost me $900), and new tires. I have all the papers as well. I will post pics soon!

Send a PM if you're interested...

Pics:

mileage2..JPGrightside2..JPG
exhaust2..JPG

I live in Fishkill, NY btw

It's time:

98 CSVT #2059 is FS. Silver Frost/MNB ~~SOLD~~

Has 103,9xx on the clock (may be a little off a bit but I'll double check it). Bought in 04 with 80k. All preventive maintenance is done and has been kept up with.

**Rear Window Wing will NOT remain on the vehicle!**
SVT plate frame is staying with me too.

Was just inspected in Feb. SVT Tech said: "Everything is 100% and there are no leaks." I'll give you the dealer info if you'd like
to call him. This guy is meticulous and is the only person I let touch the car outside of myself, my husband and a few select CEG'ers. Those of you that know me know that I hate people near my car!

MODS: Weapon R headers, y-pipe, NPG CAI, BAT suspension, FSVT front brakes, NPG rear brake conversion, calipers painted
blue w/G2, Magnaflow Mufflers/ 3 1/2" tips, glasspack in place of resonator, DMD, Quaife differential, new SVT clutch/Fidanza lightened flywheel (installed when Quaife was installed because everything was apart), new Ford Reman. alternator (Trans was out so I figured we might as well). Off the top of my head, clutch has at around 2,000k on it). Work was done in 2010.

Mirko Splitter/with skid plate, painted eyelids and trim ring, Stazi mesh, TSW wheels, OMP strut bar, smoked Audi A6 side markers, pre-98 sail panels, professionally painted B-Pillar blackout, tinted rear reflector (professionally; with black paint but not blacked out), pre-98 antenna base, Fidanza short shifter, Alpine head-unit with I-pod hook up as well as satellite
radio (canceled subscription), sub-frame connectors, Pole120 oil separator (only blue one made), new driver's side axle (stripped the nut when removing it for the trans upgrade so I just got a new one), new ball joints, new tie-rod ends, new rear roll resistor, Knauberized, SVT over-lay on rear reflector and steering wheel, Pioneer 3-way speakers in the doors, HID's, PIAA 510 fog lights, tinted windows, new headlights and a billet fuel door.

No CEL. It's had a UIM/LIM cleaning with all new gaskets, new IAC, Autolite Double Platinum spark plugs with blue Taylor SP wires. We installed a new belt and tensioner as well as a new metal impeller water pump and belt. The previous owner had the water pump replaced under recall but we changed it again to be sure there were no issues (metal impeller).

The UIM, valve covers, CAI, MAF, TB and strut bar are all powder coated. Valve covers and UIM are black, the rest is mirror silver.

Trans was removed and installed by myself, my husband and a few CEG'ers. The Quaife was installed by a trans shop with Cougar shift forks, shimmed, and thoroughly inspected for any other issues, there were none. I had the SVT Tech align it when the work was completed. Trans case is painted flat black so it looks nicer. ;)

I only use Ford Honey in the trans and only Mobil 1 Full Synthetic. Car has had Mobil 1 since it's second oil change!

I have the majority of the paperwork from the first owner but some of it got lost during his move. I have receipts for the things that I've done.

If I think of anything else I will add it.

******** Please don't message me about the Aussie Shade!!!! It is NOT for sale at this time.*********

Last edited:
Philly 'burbs - reproduction MNB SVT floor mats and Stazi rear rotors & pads for 98 CSVT

Philly 'burbs - reproduction MNB SVT floor mats and Stazi rear rotors & pads for 98 CSVT

I sold my CSVT years ago and found some new parts while cleaning out my garage. I would prefer to sell them locally in Philly suburbs or in NYC (Moved to NYC but go back to Broomall, DelCo almost every other weekend). I really don't want to deal with shipping at the moment.

Reproduction SVT mats I bought on a group buy here on CEG. These are not OEM but have the same quality if not better. Color is supposed to be midnight blue but has a slight gray tint to them.

IMG_1404a.jpg

I am also selling new rear brake rotors and pads I bought from Stazi here on CEG. They fix 98 CSVT's (not sure if they fit other years).

IMG_1403a.jpg

Link to my classified for more info: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showt...tors-amp-pads-for-98-CSVT&p=985940#post985940

Tommy
tommy.glynn@yahoo.com

Hi all, looking for some SVT pieces:

-stock bumper mesh, front and rear (and clips to if you have them)
-side skirts
-jack covers

Please send me your price shipped to 18013 (Bangor, PA), or we can meet up if you're local... thanks!

Looking for 98+ Contour Hood

Looking for 98+ Contour Hood

Looking for 98+ contour hood. Color doesnt matter, it is getting painted. Would like something in good condition and no repairs necessary (and never repaired previously)!

Thank You

Back