• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

Might be a long shot, but i am trying to find one of those conversion kits for a 98 Taurus. The one where it takes that stupid oval design and gives you a DIN spot for a normal cd player. I know I can find these on the net for a pretty pricey amount, so hoping to find one used here.

Give me a shout if you got one or know somewhere I can get one cheaper.
I found ths one on ebay, have you checked at futureshop or bestbuy?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Stereo-Install-D...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

I found ths one on ebay, have you checked at futureshop or bestbuy?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Stereo-Install-D...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Yeah, tried that and they said it was something like 300 dollars through them. Screw that I said.
I got burned from Ebay just a couple weeks ago, so hesitant to buy through there till everything gets straightened out. This is about the cheapest one I have come across, though wow! Shipping seems a tad high. I bet he is hiding some of his costs in there...

90% 3L 99 SF SVT For Sale.

See the classified section for details. Thanks.
Keith
:cool:

97 contour parts car 400 obo try me(motivated)

97 contour parts car 400 obo try me(motivated)

97 ford contour GL Sport (v6 2.5) Black no rust, engine runs, parked because of leaking coolant hose on top of engine and broken window switch and switch cover parked end of may
2008, not stripped yet though there is no imrc in it(destroyed while trying to do the fix)
scrapping or stripping by friday, I just got tired of fixin it so I replaced it lemme know

far west end mississauga

genuine_groove@hotmail.com

96 Ford Contour LX 4Sale

96 Ford Contour LX 4Sale

Selling,

1996 2.5L V6 Auto, 203,000 kms,
Champane, tan leather, pw, pdl, power sunroof.
Well maintained, Oil Changes every 5,000 kms or less.
Engine strong. Driven daily. Anyone interested send me a private message or post here.

Car is located in Grimsby, Ontario.

Selling,

1996 2.5L V6 Auto, 203,000 kms,
Champane, tan leather, pw, pdl, power sunroof.
Well maintained, Oil Changes every 5,000 kms or less.
Engine strong. Driven daily. Anyone interested send me a private message or post here.

Car is located in Grimsby, Ontario.

How much are you looking to get? I'm looking for a winter car...

WTB - NEEEEEED!!!!! Drivers side spindle assy.. my bearing is shot and probably took out the hub its that gone..

Mike

Selling the 'tour

Selling the 'tour

Hey all,

Parting ways with a 99 'tour.
2.5 ATX
278,XXX
has a bit of a starting problem from time to time
a bit of rust on the hood (about an inch)
CEL came on about a month ago
brakes and e-test needed
comes with 2 sets of rubber, all seasons on original rims (would last about another year) winters mounted on steelies (used for 3 winters, still lots of tread left)
perfect as a winter car

price bump.....$650 takes her home

PM me with offers

thanks guys

3L swap is almost complete, trying to recoupe some money.

1. MAF Optimizer: Used but in perfect shape $50
2. Orange SVT Injectors: Used but in perfect shape $25
3. Updated Shift Forks: New worth $110 at Batinc. $60
4. 4X Stock Speakers: Used, all work 100% $25
5. IMRC: Used app. 20,000KM, work 100% $40
Spark Plug Wires: Used app. 20,000KM, work 100% $40
7. 2.5L Headers: Used 140,000KM perfect for gutting $40
8. 2.5L Y-Pipe: Used 140,000KM perfect for gutting $40
9. 2.5L Cam/Valve Covers: Used 140,000KM perfect for painting $40
10. 2.5L UIM: Used 140,000KM perfect for painting $25
11. 2.5L LIM w/Fuel Rail and Injestors: Used this is from a late 99 returnless $25
12. Exhaust Manifolds/Headers: Used 14,000KM $25
13 2X Weapon R Tanks/Resevoirs: Both are "New" in original boxes[/COLOR]. $60 each

All prices are plus shipping. I'm willing to ship anywhere worldwide at buyers expense. Money talks, my paypal address is scotty2hotty@cutey.com. This list is also on newcougar.org, I'd post it in the FS section here but since I don't have 50 posts yet I can't.

For sale -
98 SVT - silver frost, 190 km, good shape, resignator removed, K&N filter, new plugs and wires. Great car!

$5500 - OBO - NEEEEED gone...

Mike

Parts For Sale

Parts For Sale

I have the following stuff available for sale. I am posting it here before I go to the general classifieds and ebay.

Unused set of Autovation "SVT" pedals. I have had these hanging around for years so it's time to let them go. You can no longer buy these pedals with the "SVT" engraving for copyright reasons, $100 OBO.

SOLD

Pedals.jpg

Also available is a lightly used set of FK Automotive 5mm wheel spacers, $35 OBO.

SOLD

Spacers1.jpg

Spacers2.jpg

Back