• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtb steering wheel and misc interior parts

wtb steering wheel and misc interior parts

i need a midnight blue steering wheel, dash and left side step inside molding along with svt head rests.

17 inch millie milgia spyders w/tires(215/45/17) good condition. Pics availble upon request. **SEND A PM FOR PRICE** located in York, Pa

Last edited by a moderator:
SNOW TIRES! Blizzak WS-50 (set of 4)

SNOW TIRES! Blizzak WS-50 (set of 4)

Set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 (205/60R15) mounted on 15" stock wheels from '98 Contour SE (12 spoke metallic silver w/ original lug covers). Only used 1 season, plenty of life left in these tires. Put these on before the snow gets here! Must sell (no longer have Contour). Local pick-up preferred. Located in Sussex County, NJ. Make offers via email:
clapp@bio-chemvalve.com

fs

fs

i have an 00 mnb svt dash no warp!!! good condition just missing passenger side air bag cover it needs replaced

also so misc interior pieces im me with what u need ill see if i have it i can also get mnb rear seats also really good condition

all offers considered

Everything is OBO
Accessory belt tensioner removed with 100k to replace a slipping belt, belt still slips so im assuming its the belt
Stock Plug wires (100k) No missfires when removed
Blue Piece of tubing from aftermarket intake pipe
2-bolt LCA's removed at 100k, ball joints good, bushings so-so
Optimized Duratec ATX TB, will be pulled off the car shortly after I finish the one im working on, good TPS
Duratec 3L TB with TPS taken off of a low mileage Taurus - This TB can be modified to fit on our cars, check over on NECO for the how-to
Parts Plus brand drivers side outer tie-rod end for a Pre-98 - In good shape, only used for probably 10k, but the boot is torn
Stock rear swaybar
Hubs for rear disc brake cars with wheel bearings
Turn signal stalk, removed at 105k, only turns off from left hand turns, comes with relay
Brand new return fuel pump sock
98+ Contour sail panels painted black, decent paint job
Pre-98 Antenna Bases, in good shape
Fram air filter, ~15k on it, looks almost perfect, for stock non-svt airbox

PM me if you're interested in anything...
I'm willing to let a lot of this stuff go for the cost of shipping... I need to clean out the garage for a summer project... ;-)

Last edited:
Last Round of computer equipment for sale

Last Round of computer equipment for sale

If this stuff doesn't get sold I am going to donate it.

I have included photo's, but if you want larger images of any of it, let me know.

I haven't tested all of it, but I have personally used most of it, so if it doesn't work let me know and i'll refund your money no problem. I would just like the piece of hardware back.

Here's the list:
Harddrives (All EIDE):
Maxtor 2B020H1 20gb
MAxtor 5T040H4 40gb
WD 153AA 15.3gb
WD WD200 20gb
WD WD300 30gb
WD WD400 40gb
WD WD400 40gb
Hitachi DK23DA-40F 40.01gb (laptop)

Memory:
(3) 256meg CL2.5 266mhz (DDR)
(2) 512meg 400mhz Corsair Platinum Series (DDR)
(2) I think are additional 256meg DDR sticks, though they arn't marked. I'll test them and update.
512meg PC133 SDRAM (ECC)
256meg PC133 SDRAM (non-ECC)

PCI Cards:
4 port USB 1.1card USBX-404
Promise Ultra100 tx2 EIDE Controller card (lets you run 4 more devices)
AverMedia TV Tuner Card (BT878KHF chipset)
Radeon 9250 128meg video card (VGA/DVI)
Audigy2 SB0350
3dFroce B-32Plus Video card (with optional video output card)

AGP Cards:
Nvidia e-Geforce3 TI-500 64meg Video card(VGA/DVI/Svideo)
Viper V550 SYC YMYS 16meg Video card (VGA)
Nvidia fx5200 128meg video card (VGA/DVI)

Processors:
1.6ghz p4 400fsb
1.8ghz p4 400fsb
2.4ghz p4 533fsb
1.5ghz p4 400fsb
2.8ghz p4 400fsb
2.4ghz p4 800fsb (hyperthreading)

Motherboards:
Intel D865PERL AGP/SATA motherboard - has the 2.4ghz 800fsb in it.
Intel E210882 AGP motherboard - has the 2.8ghz p4 in it

Case:
Black Ultra MicroFly Aluminum Micro ATX Computer Case ULT33114
Dell Dimension 4800 /w Win XP Home key on it.

PSU:
Antec 300w SL300S
Ultra ULT-350P (never been used)

Laptop Cards:
Cisco Aironet 350 series WLAN card (802.11b)
Maxtor 1394 adapter card

Monitors:
17" Apple CRT
19" CTX (cable may be flaking out, or could have been old video card not sure)

You can PM me with offers. I need 2 things: Cash and a new computer case. If you are offering a case, it must be black and it must has a 120mm fan hole in the back, not an 80mm.

Floor Mat's

Floor Mat's

Any fellow North East'rs have a set of grey floor mats they dont need anymore??

I don't see a place to post buy/sell on the forum, so I posted this here.

Anybody... anybody? Bueller???

27" JVC tv. Not a lot of hours on it.

CAO CX2 limited edition leatherbound humidor.

Box of CAO Sopranos Boss cigars (20).

SHO still for sale.

Carbon fiber IMRC cover. - pending sale

Early style E0 brake rotors and calipers still for sale.

Two Sumitomo HTR+'s, 215/45/17. Tires have practically no wear.

One Wal-Mart brand spare tire (actually wasn't bad), 245/45/17. Only on car for maybe 2,000 miles.

Last edited:
WTB: B&G Sport Springs

WTB: B&G Sport Springs

WTB B&G Sport Springs. Will pay or trade Eibach's. I also have a new set of H&R rears that can be given up as well.

Digital Slacker, I think I might be interested in some of that memory you have but I can't send you emails or PM's :shrug:

edit: Sorry...just read the rules on the first page..but I have no way of contacting seller which I tried to do first!

Last edited:
odds and ends

odds and ends

Please call 585-704-3950 on the following:

Keyless entry remotes FCC ID GQ43VT4T
ALL GONE

Power Antenna - almost new - you know what these cost!
Bonus - Outside grill screws and buttons for when you change the cabin filter

1998 Service manual CD

BRAND NEW in the plastic SVT embroidered mat set-SOLD
They look dark gray to me but the label says 'blue'
Double bonus - a used but decent set of SVT embroidered mats and a used but decent set of Contour embroidered mats---SOLD

Please call 585-704-3950

Last edited:
WTB: Stage 1 clutch kit for SE/SVT

WTB: Stage 1 clutch kit for SE/SVT

I need a clutch kit for a 98 se/svt. My clutch is at the point where it grabs when i am completley off the clutch pedal. Someone hook a contour buddy up.

Parting 98 Contour

Parting 98 Contour

Car was involved in front crash. Engine has been removed. Color code FU. Body in ggod shape from doors on back. Let me know if interested in any body parts before goes off in a big truck.

Rich S

I have a pair of 12" Sony subs in a sealed enclosure and a Sony amp for sale (I'd prefer sold as a set) - For local pickup only , I don't want to ship .
PM me for details .

Also - check out my updated sig ...

For sale:

Set of 2 greystone front floor mats. The driver's side has a wear spot from my heels underneath the brake pedal. The passenger side is prefect, but a couple of the little grippers on the bottom are coming off. Both have been cleaned and are spotless, and are in great condition. I got a new set on eBay awhile back and these are just sitting around.

2 different flex pipes. One is 6" and one is 10". They both are for 1 3/4" exhaust. They are stainless steel, and have no ribbing or anything on the inside. They are just collecting dust, get rid of them for me!

3 different steel 14" rims with hubcaps and tires. Most of the tires have about 6/32" of tread left. One has a hole in it somewhere. Pick-up only please. Take 1, 2, or all 3. Great to have for a full-size spare.

I'll ship to wherever, for actual shipping costs (USPS or UPS). I prefer contact by PM. My zip is 12866, to figure out shipping. I can provide pictures upon request.

FS: 98 Black CSVT

FS: 98 Black CSVT

As most of you know I ran into a guy in Sinking Springs with a 98 SVT, black with blue interior.

The car is for sale. Recently inspected and good until 2/08. It has MY wheels ( ;) ) a Weapon R intake, the rest is stock.

MarksSVT6April07.jpg

SilverandBlackSVTs.jpg

BlackSVTatPerformanceToyota.jpg

98BlackSVT6April07.jpg

If any of you are in the area of Route 422, it can be seen next to Performance Toyota (big parking lot next to it).

It has 150,850 miles on it. The engine sounded fine while it was idling. Overall the body is in good condition, no missing jack covers, new headlights (old ones were hazed), a small hole in the grille mesh and a few lower front bumper scrapes. The passenger front seat is in need of some TLC, it has some cracking. He also has a set of E0's.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you the owners phone number. I'm choosing not to post it here as I don't want him to have any unnecessary phone calls. ;)

FYI: The owners name is Mark and I do have his permission to post this ad. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back