• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS (4th quarter '07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok guys - Here it is ... your very own "local" classifieds . Use it wisely ! This thread is only for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally.

There are a couple rules that need to be followed - read these rules BEFORE YOU POST :
  • Per forum rules , prices may not be listed ! Please contact the seller for more information .
  • To find out the price , or if you have a question about the item , use PM , email , AIM , or whatever method the seller prefers in their ad . NO REPLIES TO AN AD IN THIS THREAD , PLEASE !
  • Please contact either myself (Buddy Palumbo) , or LUCA (your local moderators) to remove or edit your post. They will be cleared periodically to keep the thread bearable.
  • Keep your ads simple & to the point , and DO NOT change the subject line .
Before you post - READ THE RULES AGAIN !

If you find an item that one of the members is looking for: either PM a MOD (Allen or myself) and ask them to add the link or information to the original post OR PM the member and let them know that you found what they are looking for. Let's keep the classified ads clean and uncluttered please. TIA!

Last edited:
OK folks - first off ... RE-READ THE RULES !!

Next - I've initiated a "quarterly-oriented" classifieds system , i.e. a new classifieds thread will be started each calendar quarter to keep the local classifieds clean & updated . It should work out nicely .

Sorry to anyone who has recently posted an ad in the other classifieds thread , but you'll have to re-enter it here . I'm having timeline/chronological issues moving them :mad: . Take the 2 minutes & re-post 'em here .
Thanks !

Last edited:
LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS (4th quarter '07)

WTB Passenger side 4 bolt lower control arm. I just need something in decent shape without a ripped boot. PM me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new in box dell vostro, ordered for parents they didn't want it when it came. Paid nearly 700 for the whole deal with an LCD. LCD has long since been sold and the tower is still sitting here.

THIS IS FOR JUST THE TOWER. <-- Please note.

Processor: Core2Duo 1.8ghz
Memory: 1gig DDR2-667mhz
Harddrive: 80gb SATA with DataBurst technology
Sound: On board 7.1 channel
Optical: 16x DVD-ROM

Includes keyboard / mouse. Also includes 1year warrenty... warrently registered to the person who first turns the computer on and accepts the EULA. I have this listed quote a few places, so first with the money gets it... local pickup gets priority.

PM for price, or check my post in the classifieds. Very good deal, want to move this fast so I can buy a CBR600RR that I have my eyes on.
01010301020501030920071013b44f0a0d0f1257153600996d.jpg

WTB:
Mint conditon Midnight blue steering wheel for CSVT?

Mint conditon drivers side floor mat for CSVT or whole set doesnt matter

mint conditon Mirko splitter for CSVT (would like it to be silver but color doesnt really matter to much)

Selling these bits for a friend . He bought 'em for his CSVT and has decided not to install :

USED Pro-Flow 75mm MAF setup . I don't know much about this stuff , so there's a close-up w/the info etched into it :

PA140194.jpg

PA140196.jpg

PA140195.jpg

Brand-NEW Phantom Grip Limited Slip setup . I took it out of the box to take pics - never installed :

PA140192.jpg

PA140193.jpg

PM me for price & whatnot . I'll try to answer whatever questions I can . I figured I'd give the locals a shot at it before posting it in the "regular" classifieds .

Hey, I'm selling 1999 Ford Contour SVT
Color: Silver Frost with Midnight Blue leather interior.
Transmission: 5 speed manual, Stage 1 performance clutch.
Millage: 85K high way millage (I commute to school every day it's about 70 miles round trip), have all receipts from maintenance.
"mistery mode", It has BAT high flow Y pipe, K&N air filter, 8 mm Ford racing wires, tinted windows (20% all around), 16 inch SVT rims with two brand new BFGoodrich traction T/A. Sound system ready, has a stock head unit. I also have magnaflow resonator, pre 98 trunk with the lip that has to be paited, and set of pioner speakers to go with the car. New control arms. I'm a second owner, bought it las year with 52k from original owner, NO ACCIDENT, perfect car

Call 973 668 1153 or email Nigo191@yahoo.com

PM For price or more info on all of these!

Stuff FS
1.) CSVT Dual exhaust with magnaflow RES (Pickup ONLY!)
2.) Semi-True dual exhaust (Prefer pickup but I will cut and ship at buyers expense)
3.)Power antenna with seized up mast but good motor. I used the mast to fix the one in my CSVT. I also have part of the wiring harness so someone without a power antenna can add it.
4.) Mystique rear dome light with a few inches of wiring to splice in
5.) 4 guage amplifier wiring kit

That's all for now! I can get pictures of anything if you need, just PM me!

Last edited:
wtb intake for focus to use on my 99 contour.
also looking for a cougar header setup. pm me if you have any of this.

f/s stock wing for 99 contour wing.

Ive got 8 pairs of pre-98 sail panels for sale: many options avalible

2ltiq0o.jpg

167nrd4.jpg

make your SVT or post 98 tour have a sleek clean look

BEFORE:
Picture297.jpg

AFTER:
Picture336.jpg

I have 8 kits all ready n ready to be shipped to your door.

If you are intrested PM me for pricing

I use Paypal...

My98SVTturbo,
Alex

I have a set (4) of Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's...slightly used, maybe about 5k miles on them. Replaced as per stupid volvo tech's recommendation regarding a noise at highway speeds.

Anyway, they're in good shape...best tires money can buy IMO but i have no use for them and nowhere to keep them. They'd make a great set of track/auto x tires or something...retail for $270 a piece - best offer takes them. Local pick-up only.

size is 235/40/18 95Y

pics:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h224/chris9581/DSCF2231.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h224/chris9581/DSCF2230.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h224/chris9581/DSCF2229.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h224/chris9581/DSCF2232.jpg

Last edited:
95 tbird auto 136k miles. power mirrors, windows locks, sun roof, leather interior, power seats. p/s p/b a/c heat. has the 4.6l motor in it. interior in good condition exterior in good shape just dirty. just needs the t part of the hood release. still opens but i used pliers cuz the t part broke been sittin for a while an needs a good bath. make offer or possible trades. let me know wut u got an send pics

Attachments

• PICT0039.JPG
    PICT0039.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0040.JPG
    PICT0040.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0043.JPG
    PICT0043.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0038.JPG
    PICT0038.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0045.JPG
    PICT0045.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
anyone have a contour svt for sale condition does not matter. ive been searching high and low and cant find anything. have money in hand for the right 1 or 2

Just to refresh everyone's memory , I'm re-posting the rules for this thread . As usual , they can also be found in the first post of this thread . Take the time to re-read them here , right now .
Thank you .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys - Here it is ... your very own "local" classifieds . Use it wisely ! This thread is only for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally.

There are a couple rules that need to be followed - read these rules BEFORE YOU POST :
  • Per forum rules , prices may not be listed ! Please contact the seller for more information .
  • To find out the price , or if you have a question about the item , use PM , email , AIM , or whatever method the seller prefers in their ad . NO REPLIES TO AN AD IN THIS THREAD , PLEASE !
  • Please contact either myself (Buddy Palumbo) , or LUCA (your local moderators) to remove or edit your post. They will be cleared periodically to keep the thread bearable.
  • Keep your ads simple & to the point , and do not change the subject line .
Before you post - READ THE RULES AGAIN !

If you find an item that one of the members is looking for: either PM a MOD (Allen or myself) and ask them to add the link or information to the original post OR PM the member and let them know that you found what they are looking for. Let's keep the classified ads clean and uncluttered please. TIA!

PLEASE DO NOT ADD A TITLE/SUBJECT TO YOUR AD! PUT THE "WTB"/WTS'" IN THE AD ITSELF AND NOT IN THE SUBJECT LINE! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back