• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS ((1st Quarter '10))

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB: spoiler-less silfro trunk or pre-98 silfro trunk.

or trade you my silfro trunk w/ spoiler for your spoiler-less or pre-98 trunk

in the case of a trade we would have to meet up and switch the tail lights out cause mine are tinted just how I like them, and i guess you would have to give my the 3rd brake light from the window along with your trunk

PM me please

1997 Civic LX

I dont know if i'll get any interest from CEG but here it goes:

The car is my girlfriends and it has approx 110400 miles. 5 speed manual transmission. Sunroof. Aftermarket stereo and speaker that sound really good. Car is silver in color

known issues. AC needs a re-charge and dash lights sometimes dont work

I can send pictures via email just PM me.

Located in Edison NJ (middlesex county)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tan Leather Pre-98 Front Seats FS

In very good condition. See post in classifieds or PM me for more details. Looking for a local pickup but will ship if no bites locally.

WTB: set of E1's with tires.

tires dont have to be great necessarily, but wheels should be in pretty good shape. tires must be all seasons

OR!

WTB: 1 EO with decent tire

PM me

WTB - sliver trim piece 98 SE. The trim on the trunk that says FORD. i caught mine on something and it broke. PM me if you have one / know where i can get one.

I have some used Velox VX8 18's for sale. They have gunmetal spokes with a polished lip. Tires on them but they need to be replaced before being driven on. I bought them used from another member on here and used them all last summer. Pictures available on request.

WTB...

Passenger fender in white for 99 Cougar. Must be in good condition and white.

Looking for a set of lightweight 16 or 17" quality wheels. First choices would be: Centerline Storm's, OZ Superleggera, Enkei RS5, Rev Model-X or something along those lines. Let me know what you've got and i'll let you know if i'm interested. May be willing to trade (or trade + cash for my FSVT 5-spokes)

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got a contour Svt Id Like to sell Its a 1998.5 150.000 miles runs great it only needs outer tie rods im gona fix in 2-3 days for more info and pics pm me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back