• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lmao!

what is this tomorrow you speak of man? im laying in my bathtub. on the internet. drinking one now. my wife just came in the bathroom and the look of distgust on her face was priceless:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Awesome!

I still get a warm rush of acomplishment every time I get that look from my wife! Last time involved a small brush fire and a me holding a large bottle of lighter fluid.

what is this tomorrow you speak of man? im laying in my bathtub. on the internet. drinking one now. my wife just came in the bathroom and the look of distgust on her face was priceless:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This thread keeps getting better

Awesome!

I still get a warm rush of acomplishment every time I get that look from my wife! Last time involved a small brush fire and a me holding a large bottle of lighter fluid.

been there done that man, i beleive aliasjek even got it on video and posted it last year:laugh: yeah i still get a tingly feeling everytime i get that look. and trust me my wife has seen it all. some crazy :censored::censored::censored::censored: goes down over here lol

been there done that man, i beleive aliasjek even got it on video and posted it last year:laugh: yeah i still get a tingly feeling everytime i get that look. and trust me my wife has seen it all. some crazy :censored::censored::censored::censored: goes down over here lol

Does it ever involve fires going to the roof of the garage? Now that is fun

Back