• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lmao!

but it sucks for all of those who could benefit from the knowledge of the forums who are not going to be going to SZ. seems like a dumb idea to me

You can still get to other parts of the forum. Look at what someone else it viewing and you can get to the other sub-forums.

its still fairly easy to navigate the forums. A couple different ways to do it. Plus you can still search for stuff if you need to find out info

I love snob too and he knows that....... from me talking to him on the phone!! He knows i want his sezy hairy ass there :laugh:..

You had a ride, you didn't take it. :laugh:

aaron hasnt brought his car the last two years i went. sigh..... i worked on my car all year to be in competition with you and now your not coming snob! this is your fault! now you have to wait to get rims from me! (mostly because i don't have anything to replace them with yet. lol)

SNob drive your butt down here man. I know you have a day off.....and you can be here if you want. :)

Back