• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

like to get to know people with svt around here

dannimarieiro

CEG'er
hey everyone,

hows everyone doing , i jus made this tread to try and get to know people with svt's around from were i live. i just did this because i was curious as how many svt's are around here.

thanks danni

I'm from Waterloo :)

There are quite a few CSVT's around the GTA, but not many here in the Waterloo Region.

Since you're not far from the GTA, you might consider checking our SVTOA (Special Vehicle Team Owners Association) - made up of SVT enthusiasts. Quite a few of our members are CEG'ers and also have CSVT's.

Wow another CEGer from Burlington :shocked:. What colour is your tour? If you see a silver SVT with dark wheels and Pre98 trunk and Mirko it's me :).

Aaron

Mine is silver. A 98 e1.

I've seen a few around burly, there's another silver one i see that has exhaust and a black one.

Pre 98 trunk means the reflective strip doesn't go all the way across right?

Mine is silver. A 98 e1.

I've seen a few around burly, there's another silver one i see that has exhaust and a black one.

That silver one with the exhaust is me and the black E1 with the exhaust is 1FASTDAD.

Yes the Pre98 trunk has the small trunk light instead of the big reflector and mine also has the lip spoiler on the trunk.

I'll keep an eye out, give a wave next time lol.

Aaron

Mine is silver. A 98 e1.

That must have been awhile ago as the 2 cars havent cruzed togeather in quite some time :cry:

Wesley

Back