• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see ur interior!!

Im semi-retired from producing things for CEG.

The return is not worth the effort I put forward. It doesnt matter if its headlights or Gauge bezels. I dont mind doing them, I get to sit in my garage and listen to music and drink beer. I just cant charge what I feel like its worth, because all the things I do are very labor intensive and all I get from people is either 1) Thats too expensive for me, or 2) I can do that myself, so why dont you just tell me how to do it. It also doesnt help that im a perfectionist.

I will come out of retirement for the right circumstances. I dont know if Jed remembers, but he paid me for a bezel and we werent able to get a core for the longest time. I finally got one in, and plan on finishing it for him (Jed are you even out there anymore!?)

Brian, I dont think you need to worry, I think we can work something out

more pics of this please!

DSC01527.jpg

Thats about all Ive got

here is big daddy kanes
DSC01450.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

Thats about all Ive got

here is big daddy kanes
DSC01450.jpg

that is absolutely beautiful! damn, do you mind letting me know what sleeves you used for the gauges...im guessing its pvc but i love doing stuff like that and would love to give it a shot myself (totally not trying to step on your toes cause i only want to try it for myself)

alex and his gauge pods. MY friend's camaro we took a piece of wood, slant cut the pieces of pvc, glued em to the wood, painted it flat black. Came out pretty good looking for being straight ghetto.

But Alex's shiz isn't THAT ghetto haha

Oh and interior of the red car. Didn't have pics when I posted the black car.

White hvac and headlight surround, Apexi, Momo knob, BAT Ford winter mats (for the winter duh), and A/F meter in coin tray.
standard.jpg

Back