• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Let's have a meet...

you need a hand at all?:cool:
crabby?? nah,not w/all the cool stuff i'm getting lately. craig,you gonna be up for some welding soon?:laugh:

If i get my motor in by then.Should ship to me today or tomorrow from florida i'll be there.Shouldnt have a problem getting it in by then

Hmm.... My car may actually have the motor out then... :D

Torsen/MSDS header install here I come! Now I just need to order up the parts...

There's not much to do here until the end of July. The track doesn't open till then, and the water is not warm enough to swim yet. I'm going SCUBA diving soon, but that's with a 8mm wetsuit, lol.

you need a hand at all?:cool:
crabby?? nah,not w/all the cool stuff i'm getting lately. craig,you gonna be up for some welding soon?:laugh:

of course i am up for some welding!!!!!! i LOVE WELDING!!!!:drool: :laugh:

just let me know when!!! :laugh:
u going to bring your air compressor too so i can weld that up?

SO people this thread is dieing........ let get this meet planned out!!!!
so we have the date set for 31st of may!
so now we have to figure out where to have it!
and what time we want to meet there!
and who is going,
i know me and 99Mystique ATX, and 95pgt-t are in for this meet...

COME ON PEOPLE LETS FIGURE THIS OUT!!!!!!!

LOL! Doodoo heads. :D
Yeah guys, come to SZ and hang out all of us.

nah...i only do one expensive meet a year...and i'm already booked w/the mx6/probe guys:shrug:

well people i am trying to get this meet set up, but it looks like no one really want this to happen! so i give up!!

you suck then:laugh: you shouldnt give up so easily... Has anyone else even givin this thing any thought lately?

Back