• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LEts get some people together for calendar shots...

My car is stuck in the garage for two weeks while they replace the street in front of my house. I'm hoping that as soon as they let me out the fall colors will be starting and there will be some really dramatic shots available.

yes it is :) - Running rich, but awesome. Everything is 100% drivablility wise. I have a few secret spots picked out already for this years calender shots :D - I would love some group shots with everyone though, that would be cool :cool:

Anyone interested? I was thinking by lake michigan in Milwaukee:shrug:. If we set up some good shots and have some nice looking csvt's I bet we could come out with a winner.

I like the sound of this, but unfortunately my car won't be calendar photo worthy until after Thanksgiving:nonono:

yes it is :) - Running rich, but awesome. Everything is 100% drivablility wise. I have a few secret spots picked out already for this years calender shots :D - I would love some group shots with everyone though, that would be cool :cool:

Thats sweet! Can't wait to hear her run! I'd really like to get some shots with everyone in the next couple weeks. Secret spots?:confused:

Well we could put it in the background:laugh:

True, and I'm sure the minor imperfections I'm thinking about wouldn't show up, but I want the car "done" before I even attempt for calendar pics.

What I'm talking about..

This is brand new paint after rear bumper repair was done in August.

Oh well body shop is taking care of everything and told me to make a list of everything I want done, they'll do it, no charge.

Secret spots?:confused:

There are some complimenting backgrounds I have seen over this year that I must get a shot or two at that I obvously don't want to tell anyone about. MIKEYs shots in the parking garage and in the warehouse are awesome, but the more people did the same shots, the less I liked them. Gotta be original and show people what no one else has seen. The lake has awesome views and some group shots would be good there, not my individuals. I will meet and shoot pics if everone wants to go there, it will be fun :cool:

Back