• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LEGO Ford Contour SVT

SQuAlL-NT

CEG'er
Hello owners of Contour SVT! Are you interested in having a LEGO model of your car? This is your chance!
I hired an artist to build a LEGO replica of a Contour SVT. After numerous edits that done by myself, here's the final product.

The LEGO model includes a lot of small details of our car like the engine, strut towers, cup holders, and good-looking seats
I can generate all 4 colors Red, Green, Black, and Silver(grey) with Tan or 2 MNB interiors (Black or grey).

What I can provide you:
  • Building Instructions
  • Part List (roughly 1200 pieces) to purchase through BrickLink

I suggest using BrickLink to purchase LEGO parts.
You can import a list and automatically select a store(s) to purchase your items from. However, there is a drawback.
  • Dark Green has limited parts(roughly only 93% fulfillable from BrickLink), so I included a Green color that has more parts (about 97% from BrickLink)
Please be aware that I have obtained the commercial rights for this artwork from the artist and have invested a considerable amount of time in revising myself. I kindly request that you refrain from sharing the part list with anyone else. I am charging a small fee for this service only to cover my expenses. Thank you for your understanding.

Part list plus building instructions will be a total $30.
I cannot take responsibility for the parts order, but I can guide you through the process.
So far Red, Silver(grey), and Black in any interior combo are 99-100% fullfillable from BrickLinkparts cost roughly $100-$180. Dark Green or Green are 93-97%.

You can PM me:
Spoiler: Yes or No
Color: Red, Silver, Black, Dark Green, or Green
Interior: TAN(Light Grey), MNB1 (all black), MNB2 (Blueish Grey)

I am taking Venmo and Paypal.
See pictures for details

With Spoiler
With Spoiler
Without Spoiler
4.jpg

Black, MNB1
Black, MNB2
Silver, MNB1
2.jpg

Dark Green, TAN
Dark Green, MNB1
Dark Green, MNB2
Right is Green, MNB1
1.jpg

Red, TAN
Red, MNB1
Red, MNB2
3.jpg

Left top MNB1
Left bottom MNB2
Right TAN
5.jpg

Left top - V6 Engine
Left Bottom - Shifter and the hard to reach cup holder
Right top - Front Seat
Right Bottom - Rear Seat
6.jpg

Please note this is an early version, some parts are different now.
7.jpg

The early version V6 block is a bit smaller but has the intake. The hood also opened differently
8.jpg

Doors Open and the famous rear bumper gap
9.jpg

sample of the building Instruction
10.jpg

Back