• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

left rear door needed

kontour_sev6

New CEG'er
Car was hit about two month's ago and took it to my body guy. He said they don't make the outer skins for contour's anymore. Does anyone one know where I can find a replacement. He's got local junkyard's looking for one but so far no luck.

Ive got a black left rear door, PM me if your interested, Probly would have to come pick it up, or meet half way or something

yesterday someone slammed into my driver's side rear door too :mad: She accepts her fault, and her insurance is gonna pay, the cop put an estimated damage of $800 on the report, cause the front door was a bit tarnished too.

How high would you estimate the damage? Before getting an appraisal by her insurance peeps, I kinda wanted to have some figure, so not to get rolled by them.

(If I knew how to put up pics, I'd have some of the damage)

Anyways, thnx!

well ill sell you both front doors, they are black for $250, pick em up and they are yours

yesterday someone slammed into my driver's side rear door too :mad: She accepts her fault, and her insurance is gonna pay, the cop put an estimated damage of $800 on the report, cause the front door was a bit tarnished too.

How high would you estimate the damage? Before getting an appraisal by her insurance peeps, I kinda wanted to have some figure, so not to get rolled by them.

(If I knew how to put up pics, I'd have some of the damage)

Anyways, thnx!

Back