• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LED strip footwell/trunk lights

KAOS_3.0

Hard-core CEG'er
so I'd had some blue led strip lights a kid gave me, so I got bored and put them in, they'r all wired to the exising circuits, so they come on just like factory. i can't get a pic of them on though, they arent bright enough for my camera to pick up, besides in video. and video just takes too long to upload.

pics:

img6979pp9.jpg

Shot at 2008-11-09

img6977eu2.jpg

Shot at 2008-11-09

img6976zj9.jpg

Shot at 2008-11-09

img6975dv7.jpg

Shot at 2008-11-09

the trunk one is in the opening for changing the reverse lights. as an added bonus, when the trunk is open, the tag lights light up blue.

thats what I said, I can't seem to get them to come out with my camera. all the pics just look black. they are plenty bright, but my camera doesn't want to pick up a wave length that close to UV.

I might be able to get t with a video, but imageshack doesn't seem to accept video, and it takes forever.

I might try again tonight.

um, it's a canon elph, not sure how to do that.

guess i need to read the manual or something.

I'll play with it tonight. also wish I could get a pic of the strobes I put in the headlights.

wish it would stop raining, I have pioneer 2ways for the doors and still need to run wire to the back for the back strobes.

any votes for reverse lamps vs rear reflector for the strobes?

sorry guys, people came over and I got drunk last night instead. got banned from fco for "asking" dom how his little pontiac bondo jobs are coming after he repeatedly used smart assery on me.

I dont know what that guys problem is.

Back