• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

last minute mini meet on 12/12??

Ares

Veteran CEG'er
Throwing it out to everyone.

This Friday, getting together at my place around 6:00pm. Will be hanging out in the garage for a bit...as long as tolerable given the weather conditions, my garage heater will help with that. Might finally see the 3L start up for the first time.

Then, head out for some food and drinks in the Oak Lawn area of IL. Maybe Hooters or pizza or whatever else people might be up for. Can even stay at my place if preferred and order in. I'll PM my addy to whoever is interested. If nothing else, come by and check out a nice T-Red SVT from the EGL that someone left in my driveway.

Oh, I have off that day! Woohoo. I am going to drive Todd's conty too :laugh:... need addy

I will be there, I get off of work at 6 so I can be there around 6:30~6:45. Joe is going to drive my car and I will steal his car.

Anyone need parts that I can bring down?
speakers, trim, brake parts, etc...?

Anyone need parts that I can bring down?
speakers, trim, brake parts, etc...?

Wow, I wasn't sure you were serious about coming. Awesome. There's a couple things you could bring me but let's start off with the main thing. The SF SVT I took a pass on last week! Some other stuff I need. Black rear bumper and sideskirts for an SE. Front tan leather seats, SE or SVT. Pm'ing you my addy now.

won't be able to make it. laugh at me if you want but they are redoing the last high school play I was in so I was going to go see that and go out afterwards for a few drinks with the director.

won't be able to make it. laugh at me if you want but they are redoing the last high school play I was in so I was going to go see that and go out afterwards for a few drinks with the director.

[nelson muntz] HAHA [/nelson]

I won't be making it, we are going to be trying to get ready for weekend guests. Sorry, maybe next time.

At least tell us what the play is. Remember my grade school play well. We did Grease! Oh Sandy Baby!

Wow, Terry. I had no idea you were gay. So you will be spending the night at Josh's then?

anyone else going to 04marauder's? Just me and Sean then...... I can pick someone up on my way through. Call me 920-344-6982. will be through milwaukee in about 1.5hrs - 2hrs

I need an addy!

I like the Hooter's idea!:shrug:
Throwing it out to everyone.

This Friday, getting together at my place around 6:00pm. Will be hanging out in the garage for a bit...as long as tolerable given the weather conditions, my garage heater will help with that. Might finally see the 3L start up for the first time.

Then, head out for some food and drinks in the Oak Lawn area of IL. Maybe Hooters or pizza or whatever else people might be up for. Can even stay at my place if preferred and order in. I'll PM my addy to whoever is interested. If nothing else, come by and check out a nice T-Red SVT from the EGL that someone left in my driveway.

Just got home. Forgot about the time change. Doh! Almost 2 am here. Averaged 28 mpg. Same as I got heading back from Ford Nationals. I will break it someday LOL! Guess I need to set the cruise at 65 in order to do it.

Thanks for everything Alex! Saved me a ton of headache. Hope the beast runs well.

I made it home at 2:10AM

-5 hrs to drive there with :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty traffic :blackeye:
-2 hrs 40 minutes return home, no traffic

I am glad to see so many people at the meet. Al Borland was there too :rolleyes:!

We didn't really work on the car because it was just getting too late and I was still going to drive home.
It was great meeting you Alex and seeing everyone. He has got one clean B/MB Built 3L. The garage is dedicated just to this car :eek:. Good luck getting it going, you are sooo close. ;)

This is the furthest trip on my 3L yet, 360ish miles round trip. Drove perfect.

It was fun and good to see some faces I haven't seen in years. Joe, it was good cruising around, but I forgot the nightmare it was having a lowered suspension in Chicago. There were a couple of times I thought you were going to end up off the road, dodging pot holes.

Back