• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Kuma's Korner this Friday (July 3rd)

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
My g/f and I will be going there for lunch this Friday, they open at 11:30 a.m. and I plan on getting there right when they open! I'm sure the lunch crowd must be pretty good in Chicago and with the holiday they might be busy, I don't know and I'm not taking any chances. I found out about this place on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" and the burgers are all named after metal bands, very cool. I actually spoke to a lady while standing in line at Smoque:drool: and she told me about it and highly recommends it. I guess the burgers are HUGE!, so I'm saving my "appetite for destruction":cool: I'm thinking Hectour and his wife are going to show up as well as his bro, so if anyone would like to meet us down there, great! Here's the link for the place with the addy...

http://kumascorner.com/html/about.html

So we get there at 11:30 a.m. when they open and see this...

So we get there at 11:30 a.m. when they open and see this...

img1246656757629.jpg

Once we get to the door its about an hour wait, no problem! I ordered the Black Sabbath burger,check it out:drool::drool::drool:
img1246656755571.jpg

Overall view...
img1246656756380.jpg

Now I'm sure with so many people off of work that's the reason for long line when they first opened, but I highly suggest this place if your really into burgers and atmosphere:cool:

Back