• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Koni Sport Kit Group Buy Via Skunkworks Autosport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Koni Sport kit group buy

Must have 10 or more people

As of right now there is 1 kit in stock soo that means there is a back order on them. Approx. 3-5 weeks

1130 1603 Sport Shock/Springs Kit; (Sport dampers combined with Sport springs); Externally Adjustable; Standard Adjustable;
Notes: Kit notes: 16 Will lower SVT model less.
Fits: 1999 FORD Contour 6 Cyl.

Koni Sport Kit on Rawburts Car

RobertsCar030.jpg

Price

$680 SHIPPED to the CONUS 48 States

Start the list

Last edited:
ugh...what a deal....wish I could get in on this but no funds at the moment. I'll trade you those tires for a koni kit :shrug:

if its backorder for 3 to 5 week do we have to pay only when they will be in stock ? or we need to give a deposit ?

i might be in but i need to know how much for shipping for Canada (G9A 1K3) with USPS

Canada your probably looking at about 20 dollars more I would assume or I could give them to one of our regular canadian friends to ship in canada.

I just need to know how many people want them. If we can't get 10 then it won't happen anyhow.

FYI i get from the same stock AJUSA does directly from KONI.

ok sound good, but it need to be USPS for canada, cause ups are scamming us with their brokerage fees..

so since we have a few week to wait i will have time to raise the money... so you can count me in !

DEFINATELY interested @ $700 US shipped to Canada via USPS

Whats the deadline?

If shipping to Canada is too much I might be able to get the Canadian orders when I make one of my many trips to Michigan as Steeda mentioned and ship them from Ontario.

Aaron

The only way I can get this price is if all 10 people pay and I order in a mass quanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back