• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Kansas City

kc here from olathe

Do you have a body kit on your SVT, other than stock of course? I am from Olathe, but moved to Spring Hill (just down the highway from Olathe).

I haven't seen too many green SVTs period, so glad to see a local one! You should come over to www.fast4doors.com, that is where we organize most of our local get togethers and stuff.

Welcome!

I was in KC for the first time in five years saturday. Then 40 mins later I was out of KC. I really miss that area

Yeah.. yeah... He really misses the airport.. they had the best hotdogs and beer there!

:crazy:

:)

lol@Steedasan

Geez, that drive sucks! I was caught in a torrential downpour from Topeka to OKC once and that almost made things better. The numbered bridges that you go under are just about tranquilizing. BTW, have you picked up the bike yet?

i drove through kansas city yesterday at around 4-430pm. Got stuck in rush hour traffic, not sure what HWY i was on. Going towards 71. I did see a silver frost going the opposite direction.

that was 435 most likely OP KC JCCC student building my 3L im on fast4doors.com but when i looked i didnt see much going on. ive got the SE sport with the st200 wheels if anyone sees me. there is a silver frost that goes to jccc dont know if they are on here but please chime in if you are. would like to chill sometime. i couldnt afford an svt when i bought mine and got a damn good deal on the girl

Back