• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

K-a-r-m-a!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=17751@wxyz.dayport.com

As many of you know, I got divorced about a year ago and w/o going into too many details, well, let's just say that a mutual friend or atleast someone whom I thought was a friend took advantage of our marriage problems, moved in and took my wife from me. While that was happening I was looking for another job of some kind to replace the one I had been working at for over 10 years where I made a pretty decent living and was recieving a serverance package, no unemployment as of that time. Now for most guys this is hard to say but its true, so we move on to yesterday where this little bit of KARMA reared its head. The moral of the story is this, everyone gets their justice, sometimes it takes 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or maybe 1 lifetime but it works itself out. I just thought I'd share this with everyone because this happened and I didn't even have to get my own hands dirty, not that I would jeopardize my own well being to get revenge, but you get the point!

From what ive heard about others divorces and experienced with my own parents(my mom and step dad wont say much by my dad is a different story). Divorces are nasty, esp when you are further down the line with a better life. I doubt he feels any pitty for her.

From what ive heard about others divorces and experienced with my own parents(my mom and step dad wont say much by my dad is a different story). Divorces are nasty, esp when you are further down the line with a better life. I doubt he feels any pitty for her.

My parents get a long fine after their divorce. Not all are like that.

I believe what goes around comes around too... But this was just dumb. Makes me thing she might have been forced to do it maybe??? Who knows? If kids are involved, I hope they are going to be OK!

Louie

Doesn't it always seem to go like that? You go out/marry a person, you break up and they start going out with someone else and their life go waaaaay downhill after?

safe to assume that your ex is Cheri?

Do your kids live with you or her?

Yeah, she is my ex-wife and the kids live with her and see them when I can and when their scedule fits too, busy kids:crazy: I'm not their biological Dad, but I came into their lives when they were very young, like a year and half and 6 monthes old, so I'm the only Dad they know. I'll keep you guys posted and btw, I feel for her a little but it has more to do with the kids because they'll be affected and I don't want them to suffer. Either way, I'll be there for them no matter what, I'm their Dad!

It's good to see a little karmatic(ya, it's my word) justice here, but one thing. This whole situation truly is sad. It stinks to see someone as seemingly nice as you (I've never met ya. but you seem pretty darned cool) and two young kids get stuck in such a bad situation. I truly feel for your kids, and am certainly glad that you have gotten your life back on track after such a hideous divorce.:cool:

It's good to see a little karmatic(ya, it's my word) justice here, but one thing. This whole situation truly is sad. It stinks to see someone as seemingly nice as you (I've never met ya. but you seem pretty darned cool) and two young kids get stuck in such a bad situation. I truly feel for your kids, and am certainly glad that you have gotten your life back on track after such a hideous divorce.:cool:

Thanks for the kind words, but the divorce wasn't as hideous as others, but what led up to it, our work eliminating our van service which almost had me lose my job then, then going to work inside the shop and going to afternoons which led to me being an a**hole in general, to then moving into a nicer house and thinking that would make things better (needed a bigger house anyways and couldn't send our kids to Roseville middle school) to then losing my Dad, then monthes later our company deciding to get rid of the higher paid employees and then trying to find a job while collecting my severence package and then the "D" word came up, right after I got back from the Dragon back in 2007. All this kinda came out, hopefully noone rags me too much for it, but I'm pretty comfortable with everyone here as I consider alot of you guys friends, some more then others for various reasons:cool:

hahaha she got served. She probably had a lot of good benefits built up with a Govt. job too. All gone now. Sounds like your divorce was a blessing looking at it now. Wonder if she would have done this when she was with you. Just proves my belief in that you never really know anyone.

Roger, did you adopt the kids? I hope things work out for them.... US mail theft it major like more than felony like federal offense and all that comes to mind it the line from the movie Office Space about federal prison. I hope the kids are okay in this. God Bless

Thanks for the kind words, but the divorce wasn't as hideous as others, but what led up to it, our work eliminating our van service which almost had me lose my job then, then going to work inside the shop and going to afternoons which led to me being an a**hole in general, to then moving into a nicer house and thinking that would make things better (needed a bigger house anyways and couldn't send our kids to Roseville middle school) to then losing my Dad, then monthes later our company deciding to get rid of the higher paid employees and then trying to find a job while collecting my severence package and then the "D" word came up, right after I got back from the Dragon back in 2007. All this kinda came out, hopefully noone rags me too much for it, but I'm pretty comfortable with everyone here as I consider alot of you guys friends, some more then others for various reasons:cool:

This is the third marriage that I've heard of that while on the rocks, got a bigger, better house, but still ended in divorce...

Interesting.

Hope your future works out for the best Roger. I will be enlisted for the Dragon again next year. :cool:

Yeah, she is my ex-wife and the kids live with her and see them when I can and when their scedule fits too, busy kids:crazy: I'm not their biological Dad, but I came into their lives when they were very young, like a year and half and 6 monthes old, so I'm the only Dad they know. I'll keep you guys posted and btw, I feel for her a little but it has more to do with the kids because they'll be affected and I don't want them to suffer. Either way, I'll be there for them no matter what, I'm their Dad!
Spoken like a true father!:cool: Now, you need to be there more than ever, since she may be paying for her debts to society and the girls are at a critical age.

When I was down there before New Years I told you about karma, and that she was going to get what is coming to her. Didn't think it would happen so quickly!

My parents get a long fine after their divorce. Not all are like that.

Yeah, but the whole world isnt like your parents. My parents do fine after their divorce as well, they bad mouth each other from time to time about the things that they dont like about each other, but they still can talk to each other like adults, on a friendly level.

my dad remarried and got divorced again, because the women he married couldn't handle being married again (had issues in the past with an exhusband).

But these two posts above are classic examples, some divorces go just fine, some go aweful because people cant solve conflicts like adults, then there is worst case scenario where the parents get remarried to a scumbag and the kids get screwed because the step-whatever is a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:. That one is the worst.

Either way, I'll be there for them no matter what, I'm their Dad!

Good man! :cool:

Yet, you must have some pity on her. Afterall, once upon a time she was your wife.

She's in big trouble, as mail theft is a federal offense, and for what, friggin' 10% Kohl's cards... :blackeye: Good thing she's out of your life, I'm sure she had an understanding of what she was doing and the penalties of such action. Anyone willing to risk that much for gift cards/coupons, can't be too stable.

Back