• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

just a THANK YOU to all you guys~!

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
well the car is sitting somewhere in Michigan where i can get it later. i'll probably pick it up or bring a 3L to swap into it, next weekend. i just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who did what they could to help me transport my car, and get me around for the weekend. keep me in mind if you have any 3L stuff for sale~!

thats what CEG is all about my man, hope to see you running with a 3L sometime soon :)

I also want to say, it was nice to meet everybody that isnt from michigan, to put a bunch of Screen names with faces, people we have never met before, all get together and party our faces off.

Oh, and Elky is a ****ing riot. Cheers man.

thats what CEG is all about my man, hope to see you running with a 3L sometime soon :)

I also want to say, it was nice to meet everybody that isnt from michigan, to put a bunch of Screen names with faces, people we have never met before, all get together and party our faces off.

Shut up and stay outta my chair! :mad:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I just saw your car stationed in a drive-way less than a mile down the road from me :)

Oddly enough, I didn't even get to go to SZ but ended up meeting a few CEG'ers today on random chance-- Got to put some faces to names also- They have my number if you guys need any help wrenching around, so I might run into you in the future--

Last edited:
LOL - I'm glad I got a ride in your car, what, 2 weeks before it happened... Call me - I want to hear what went wrong..

Hehe - but out of all this will come somthing bigger, badder, and faster. It will be a matter of time to see him with a 3L on N2O :laugh:

Back