• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just a Tease

DDV

CEG'er
Pictures from today's SVTOA Seattle meet in Tacoma!

DSC00621e..jpg

DSC00614e..jpg

'scuse me while I shine (Yes, it really IS that shiny!):

The Phoenix shines ed2..jpg

Ah, but what I failed to mention is that the new paint is only on the Front/Rear bumpers, hood, and passenger side skirt. The rest is the original paint! Really.

Thanks, thank you. I want to thank my parents. . .

It was a fun day and it was great to meet you Red99CSVT and your girlfriend. Good to see Shotwell again (as always) and meet Darrell (the Focus owner). So, how did my SVT compare to that GT? Did you even hear my car??

Oh ya, we heard it alright. Too bad you had to shut her down when you did. Lots of people were looking!

Definitely not as loud as that GT. That's a Ford GT (NOT the Mustang variety) for those of you not in attendance. I have some pictures of it...let's just say it was modded! That thing was LOUD! Probably had 1000 horsepower too. Sheesh.

DDV, I accepted your award for you :crazy: I WISH my car was that shiny! Mine was the dirtiest there, except for that Raptor that was "dirtied" on purpose.

Those guys were really stoked to have SVT Contours in attendance! I was amazed (well, not really) at how many SVTOA members had no idea what an SVT Contour was. I'll definitely go next year...hopefully with a new paint job.

I have some pictures too, but my camera really sucks. I have to weed through them and see what's worth posting.

Here's that crazy Ford GT

13yecm.jpg

2195q8m.jpg

j7uxol.jpg

Back