• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Junkyard Run Vol. II

dTour

CEG'er
I gotta hit up the junkyard before Spring Zing 09 to get a couple of things. I'm going to try the one in Middleton I think. Anyone wanna go?

I gotta hit up the junkyard before Spring Zing 09 to get a couple of things. I'm going to try the one in Middleton I think. Anyone wanna go?

Jon and i need a few odds and ends too, so we might be interested. But i think we're going to be going down to the IL yard.

im looking for a couple things if avail and how much they want for it, but looking for spoiler sf preferably and rear reflector with chrome strip and the acordian piece from the pcv valve!

or if i knew where it was at could join in on the scavenger hunt lol

well that narrows it down quite a bit lol, right now im stuck up here in fondy working trying to leave this dam state as quickly as i can.

If you guys havent gone yet, I need a Right Front Fender (T-Green), and a Drivers Side Door (T-Green). If you could look and see if they have anything, that would be great. :cool:

I'm also wondering about those floor mats for the SVT still. If they are good condition wondering if you could get me a price please. Thanks a lot!

forget my request at the moment, about to spend way too much and debating fixing up tour over coog

Back