• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Here are a couple things that were finished up a few weeks ago

5-12-2011006.jpg

Man I hope you make those for next years SZ... I need to get myself one of those!

Thats a shame, I got the valve covers yesterday that i emailed you about coating yellow a few months back =(

Hey DS, I' sorry man - if I get my babies room finished early then I will try to get your valve covers in. If I waited or bought powder for everyone that said "I'm sending you stuff" then I would be waiting forever, would be broke $, and have a stock pile of powder that wouldn't even get used :blackeye:.

Mike, I should be around to cut next years SZ plaques :cool:. So far so good on the last 2 years I did them.

I just noticed.. That UIM is mine! Joe does amazing work to anyone who is just looking at this.
That UIM is so sexy:drool::drool:..
Thanks Joe!

Thanks a lot - I'm glad I could make them again. I wanted to see the award pics with the winners cars so I could see why they won. Oh well. ;)

Thanks a lot - I'm glad I could make them again. I wanted to see the award pics with the winners cars so I could see why they won. Oh well. ;)

Hmmmm....Im sure someone has pic's, I know I dont have any of best interior or best engine bay but I should have pics for best troll, best SVT, and best non SVT

I didn't post the complete final pics bro ;) - If you weren't at SZ then you wouldn't have seen them.

Another wedding card box. Color theme for the wedding is purple and lime/neon green with hearts :eek:..

Ok, this should do :laugh:. Looks like the arrow through the heart :D :

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

I'm not really back into the coating game, but I owed someone these parts.....

My first crack at coating t-green - it's a hard color to get right but it turned out ok.

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

If your not powder coating anymore, this thread is tormenting me... *sigh* t-green would look awfully nice on my 99 t-green svt *sigh*

Back