• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co: Big Oven List

Status
Not open for further replies.

conbon

CEG'er
Lets start a list to show Joe how many people are waiting on him to wire up the big oven, maybe it will motivate him. Mods delete/move if this doesn't belong in GB.

1. conbon

good idea!

I would really like to know who might want a RSTB or a FSTB powder coated. Quite a few things have been brought up, but I had to turn them down because of the oven not being done. Thanks for the motivation :rolleyes:

damn you guys.... :nonono: After dealing with some big parts and because I am such a small operation here, I really didn't even want to wire this oven up. You will force me to, wont you?

1. conbon
2. qbcsvt - RSTB, FSTB
3. Black 98 CSVT - FSTB
4. Wannabe- My STBs for atleast the mid-west and western guys

I'm really looking forward to seeing this machine up and running! What do you have for sand hopper/air system/oven/gun?

1. conbon
2. qbcsvt - RSTB, FSTB
3. Black 98 CSVT - FSTB
4. My STBs for atleast the mid-west and western guys
5. blustreak - st200 rstb

I've been bugging Joe about this for a while over on NECO :)

oh :censored::censored::censored::censored:, I'm in trouble now :laugh: I better get looking for a donor oven to steal all the elements out of so I can get mine up and running.....

I got my donor oven and striped it of its bits to use in this big oven shell I have. I am going to hook this up for you guys :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back