• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's Whiptastic!

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
So after the deer inccident, and it getting totaled, it was time for a new car. I was something nice, AWD, manual, preferred wagon. Long story short, i found exactly what i wanted....

It's a 2003 WRX Wagon, but it has a full STi Version 7 EJ207 Swap. it is said that it is subaru's best engine with an 8100rpm redline, bigger turbo than usdm STi, big injectors, fully forged internals, balanced crankshaft (factory), semi closed deck, and a high flow oil pump (factory). engine has less than 4k miles on it. it has a catless 3" HKS downpipe, Exedy stage I clutch, STi fuel pump, K&N drop in air filter, and a custom tune, but i need to load a new tune because this tune is for 98 octane, but i should have the cable to upload the tune early next week. From what i've experienced so far, i absolutely love this car. It's reliable, yet still freakishly fast and a major sleeper. With a few more mods and a good tune 350 awhp isn't too far away at all. but i'm sure you're all tired of reading now, so here are the pics.

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

I love this sticker, on the rear spoiler it says, "You just got beat by a wagon"

DSC_0323.jpg

I like how the "B" in Subaru is a different color then the rest of the letters :D

nice man! what happened to money troubles? lol!

also, what's with the "crucial" sticker?? some dude with a saab wagon (guy who has saabaru as a license plate) has a couple of them on his car too. don't get it....they make computer memory :confused:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Alex, thats awsome dude. I love the wagons for some reason, I know the majority dosent but its definitly a sleeper.

I like how the "B" in Subaru is a different color then the rest of the letters :D

That's just the reflection from me standing there.

That is pretty ridiculous. :cool:

What transmission does it have?

Did a great job with the swap:cool:

Congrats! Is it a 5 or 6-speed?

It is still a 5 speed, but it feels great, and i'm not going to be doing any launches or hard shifting at all.

nice man! what happened to money troubles? lol!

also, what's with the "crucial" sticker?? some dude with a saab wagon (guy who has saabaru as a license plate) has a couple of them on his car too. don't get it....they make computer memory :confused:

well not in "trouble" but i'm not helping hahaha

and as posted Crucial makes parts for these cars, the guy i got the car from has an STi that is sponsored by them.

Very nice. Love the color. But how many weeks until you sell this one?? :confused: :shrug:

This car is going to be mine for awhile, and i'm ok with that. :cool:

Well, congrats! 2 more things....

I love yellow fog lights on Scoobies:cool: :drool:

And wheel/ exhaust plans? A nice exhaust like Blitz quiet sport (model name correct?) would be subtle and perfect for that car!

Back