• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Its a sad day

on a side note... with the side skirts off... i found this

0919091811a.jpg

OK I'm REALLY trying to not be a jerk, but I really think you're just messing with us. There is an extension cord laying out past your car, plus they left a JACKSTAND? I mean, really. If they were really stealing then they'd leave it on a piece of random shiz.

OK I'm REALLY trying to not be a jerk, but I really think you're just messing with us. There is an extension cord laying out past your car, plus they left a JACKSTAND? I mean, really. If they were really stealing then they'd leave it on a piece of random shiz.
high class thieves :shrug:

hwo about the tape... and the lack of paint?

0917092114.jpg

ya... im working on the rust myself, not too bad. then im having a custom paint guy to repaint it.

just expect to find more when you take the skirt off. i wasnt expecting it to be so bad when i took mine off. im scared to do the other side, from what i can see before even starting on it, its much worse.

Back