• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It has begun!

ChattavegasSE

Hard-core CEG'er
I ordered new wheels for my Golf the other day. I'm gonna do a little work on making this car my own; instead of the car I bought for my ex-wife. I got these; they're Nippon F-2 Racers, 16x7", 15lbs each:
f2silver1.jpg

I'm gonna wrap 'em in some Kumho rubber and put a Tokico suspension kit behind 'em really quite soon. I'll whore pics when they get here. :cool:

I ordered new wheels for my Golf the other day. I'm gonna do a little work on making this car my own; instead of the car I bought for my ex-wife. I got these; they're Nippon F-2 Racers, 16x7", 15lbs each:
f2silver1.jpg

I'm gonna wrap 'em in some Kumho rubber and put a Tokico suspension kit behind 'em really quite soon. I'll whore pics when they get here. :cool:

UH OH!:shocked:

No! :crazy: I'm not gonna do any go-fast stuff to this car. I'm gonna try to find a MK1 Rabbit 2-door and put either a 1.8T or a 2.0T FSI in it. Cheap fast. :cool:

If i were you I'd pick a chick & do her in a very uncomfortable place, like in the back of a Volkswagon! :)

LOL! Thanks guys. Jim - me farting isn't the only reason not to ride with me. I went through about a 2-week phase of hating the car and trying to kill it. I could almost pop a wheelie in reverse. I also got a few feet of air off a high railroad crossing. I think that was when my sway bar endlink fell off. :ponder:

I got an email today saying my wheels will be delivered 2-14 (they're coming from CA) so I ordered my tires from Tire Rack tonight. They'll probably be here the first of next week so I hope to have them on by next next weekend. :cool: I already got my lug bolt covers, so I'm that much closer to true parking lot pimpin.

They'll come after suspension and some minor body work. ;) Suspension might be next week; but probably the week after. I've got to get this thing in a body shop to fix the fender/bumper/hood/grille and maybe lip spoiler first.

Last edited:
Back