• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is an SVT Intake + K&N filter a meaningful gain over an SE Intake + K&N filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be worse kremit im squid rice:cry:

Last edited:
kremit ur hilarious! :D and i got all u ricers beat anyways. last winter my muffler rotted away, so i took it off for the winter cuz it was too hard to fix it, and i had the most kickass sounding exhaust EVER (*cough*SARCASM*cough*). ricey enough? forget intake. intake is for n00b ricers. go for the tips (or lack there of). IM A PRO RICER. *cough*

I thought you had a good question at first, until you started puting the cars in the "RICE" category. Why are you coming into a contour ENTHUSIASTS site and calling the cars rice because some of them sound faster than they are. Who cares if its not as fast as it sounds, you should have gotten an SVT instead of an SE or just bought another V8. God forbid you have an open air element on that. Not everything falls into the "RICE" category just cause it makes a little more noise. If you don't like it sell it. Nobody that enjoys these cars wants to hear usless bable about its rice, like this.

Yes this site has made a name for itself as being full of punkass semi-ricer search-nazis who get an ego boost shouting down newbs and allowing childish name calling and other dirtbag sh*t.

But yes, a car that's been modified to look or sound faster than it really is, is total Rice.

My last car was a 400 hp heads/cam/intake/headers/ram-air LS1 Camaro with an open exhaust cutout. So I know what loud is. And I also know the difference between ballsy loud and cheesy loud.

who has the right to say a car with some noise absolutely has to run 0-60 in 3 seconds or pull a full G of acceleration.

Last edited:
Gee whiz, Billy, you did a heck of a job being a man about your assumption that SE models only came with the 2.5Ls.

Thank you for that apology about dumping on me for having to tell you to specify which engine you had.

I can't wait until the next opportunity to help you with a question. You did know the ATX fluid supplied by Ford with your SE was a special lifetime formulation that was tested to last 300,000 miles, didn't you? Feel free to tow a trailer uphill through the desert in August at my recommendation. And welcome to this site. I love hearing about Camaros, it's part of why I joined here.

im kinda bummed he got banned he was ammusing as hell:laugh:

Alright, so I got a little too excited when I saw the word "banned"

I wish we all could have just got along

But anyways... this thread should probably just be locked up so that we don't shred him apart even more than we already have. :shrug:

Also guys, if there is a problem with a thread and you need a Mod/Admin to notice, hit the Report Post button.
report.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back