• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

INTREST CHECK: aussie sunshade duplicates

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys a little update. winter is almost here, so ill beremoving the shade. im working with another member to try and get this going since everyplace in my area is very unwilling to do this. so just hold in there.

Isn't he selling his car? Doesn't seem promising.

I have one and am willing to help anyway I can, I just don't know how. Mine is missing the mounting skies.

I'm not going to promise anything... but once I'm finished with everything else I have on my plate... this seems like it would be pretty easy to replicate if someone was willing to provide there sunshade in order to allow me to pull a mould from. A guy could cast the parts with a clear resin which could then be painted or tinted allowing you too still see through it if you wanted. As well as a carbon fiber or fiberglass version.

im on this list please do this. the svt world has become sad without ppl willing to do this stuff. if it makes u feel any better i have acceess to a vacuform someone make me a mold and ill vacuform these for dirt cheappppp

I may be starting a new thread on my own username... im gunna attempt to make one fr om scratch build the mold and then vacuform them

I would be down for any of the options listed. Vacuform is the latest process to be mentioned in this post so put me down $$ depending please!

Let keep this rolling!

im on this list please do this. the svt world has become sad without ppl willing to do this stuff. if it makes u feel any better i have acceess to a vacuform someone make me a mold and ill vacuform these for dirt cheappppp

I doubt this is still going on considering the fact that I own newb's Aussie shade now and he sold his car :rolleyes:.

newb isn't working this anymore.. looks like jtidaho has offered to have a mold built and vacuform the pieces himself.. I'm in to see where this is headed reguradless of who is making them HA... a vacuform sunshade is better than no sunshade IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back