• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interior and random pics

In person I dont think they look so bright. Every picture I've seen of them makes them look really bright red but there a nice red.

Pic055.jpg

Close up of door panel.
Pic057.jpg

wowwoweewaaa

Looks great, how much for the material alone...I'm guessing it's synthetic leather... I wanna do mine the same, only in black.

NOnetheless, your ride looks fantastic.

Crikey! but that looks purple in that shot!

The red really reminds me of the optional red interior of the Porsche 944 Turbos of the late 80s, early 90s. I always loved that interior. The red would look SOOOOO much better against black though, rather than the purp...err...midnight blue.

Crikey! but that looks purple in that shot!

The red really reminds me of the optional red interior of the Porsche 944 Turbos of the late 80s, early 90s. I always loved that interior. The red would look SOOOOO much better against black though, rather than the purp...err...midnight blue.

If I keep going with the car i might change it all over to black. I've gotta stop modding it sometime though. I've got a prostreet S10 project thats been on hold sense I bought the SVT.

Yeah there's definitely something funky with the camera or whatever because I've seen those seats in person, and they don't look that bright.

Not even close. Shizapooh's seats were tilted back all the way touching the rears.

Thats because he had to keep his head in the trunk to keep the smoke from escaping...

Yeah there's definitely something funky with the camera or whatever because I've seen those seats in person, and they don't look that bright.

Neither did the original owner...

I have to agree, Mikey did an awesome job on the interior. When he first posted pictures, I thought it looked like.....shizapoo too.
After seeing it in person at the car show Mikey entered the car in......:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
those seats are beautiful in person... its a really nice deep shade of red and not obnoxious in the least. I'm still kicking myself that I didnt attempt to find out how much M!key wanted for the car 100% as is. sigh :(

BTW -- that interior is butta soft too.... its super plushy and not hard leather like all the CSVT's came with...

Wonder if I could get a discount thru the same place if I made M!key go back and have them do it all over again?

Back