• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interested In Carbon Fiber Engine Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Shop

CEG'er
This is just to see if there are more people interested in getting a carbon fiber engine cover for their 98+ Contours. If so then please put you name down and I will use the amount of people as a basis for the proce of the covers shipped to your residence.
Thanks
Justin B
contourenginecovermold002.jpg

S5001474.jpg

I know this is off topic, but do you have any plans for making parts for the 3L for those that do the full swap?

The price will depend on how many we get in on this buy. It could be anywhere from $125.00 shipped or $170.00 shipped dependent on the buy stature.

Its $20.00 for shipping and $130.00 for the Carbon Fiber Engine Cover. $150.00 10 poeple-We were selling these for $170.00 just last fall. Saving $20.00 and if we get more we will come down in the price more just like any other buy.
1.VADERSHO-CF ENGINE COVER

Its $20.00 for shipping and $130.00 for the Carbon Fiber Engine Cover. $150.00 10 poeple-We were selling these for $170.00 just last fall. Saving $20.00 and if we get more we will come down in the price more just like any other buy.
1. VADERSHO - CF ENGINE COVER
2. NVSVT - CF Engine Cover

I'd like to buy two of these (one for each of my Contours), but for now I can only commit to purchasing one.

DT.

3. Project SVT - CF Engine Cover - Interested

well most of the ppl on here who have been around awhile already have one or dont want one, this is like what i think the 4 or 5 GB for these things. We need to get someother parts made.....(Trunk, Fenders, what happen with the hood, maybe some interior pieces) Man i would love to have a 99+ CF console.

This is just to see if there are more people interested in getting a carbon fiber engine cover for their 98+ Contours. If so then please put you name down and I will use the amount of people as a basis for the proce of the covers shipped to your residence.
Thanks
Justin B
contourenginecovermold002.jpg

S5001474.jpg

Did you post this on NECO? If so is there any interest there?

If it will help I'll try to find the $$$ to buy (2) engine covers.

I’ve already been told (in so many words) that I’m acting like a Newbie, but I put off doing any decorative modifications until I’d completed some more substantive performance changes first. Now it’s starting to look like more than 10-years was too long to wait to do this… That’s why I’m hoping we can get enough people to do this group buy.

It would be great to get 2 more poeple in on this buy before this week is up. If not then this will end by Friday of this week.
Thanks
Justin B

I would love to get one of these, but I just can't see paying almost half of what a CF hood cost, for a little engine cover.

yea i really wanted this, but in the end i can't justify it.
now if there where say cf fenders. I'd jump on em.
or a cf svt front bumper....

3. Project SVT - CF Engine Cover - Interested
4. 2.5 Always! - CF Engine Cover

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back