• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check:TeamSVTour Motorsport complete projector fog + HID retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
I figured due to the demand and interest in my setup in my thread in the Pic/Vid section I would offer the same setup as well as the option of other color bulb options for the CEG community.

My kit will include all that you need to get the same results you see in my thread. http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=13255:

Kit includes all that is needed for a simple plug and play installation:
- projector fogs
- custom flat cutoff shield
- 3000k HID kit or any other color bulb of choice (all Kelvin temps/colors will be avail.)
- Very good harness for HID kit (power draw from battery with built in relay and fuses as well as signal wire to tap into the stock fog wiring.
- bracket to mount projector to SVT bumper.

The more the better and possibly cheaper so if your interested list your name b/c depending on how successful this GB is depends on if I do another. Once I get a list on interested buyers I will contact my source and put together a package price. The price is going to be dependent on the number of people interested so like I said the more the better and cheaper.

Here are the pics again for reference:

Yellow is a lot more yellow in person. Refer to the cutoff pic to get an accurate idea of the color from the 3000k kit.

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

Like I said, I will be interested once people get started and a price is determined-- Let me know

I'm interested but a baseline price would be good to know.

This is a preliminary interest gathering. But I will be able to provide you w/ everything (projector fogs, my custom flat cutoff shield, 3000k HID kit or any other color bulb of choice (all Kelvin temps/colors will be avail.), very good harness for HID kit (power draw from battery with built in relay and fuses as well as signal wire to tap into the stock fog wiring, and bracket to mount projector to SVT bumper.) needed to have my exact setup you see in my pics. I will be taking apart the projectors for you and inserting my custom cutoff shield, as well as putting the projector and mounting bracket together w/ aiming mechanisms, so that the install is as easy as possible. I am also planning on writing up a very detailed set of instructions w/ pics to show you exactly how, what, and where I did everything for my setup. This should make the install a breeze.

I trust the price I can get you the entire package for will be very reasonable considering all you get and the amount of work involved.

Wtf?!

Wtf?!

You've got some nerve. Impatient and unwilling to wait, you use Alex's idea and design and make your own fog light projector and "fail" to even mention him (much less give credit) in your HID Fog light thread in Pics and Video's. That's wrong in and of itself..... but then you come here and start a group buy 3hrs AFTER Alex posts the group buy for HIS Fog light projectors mod that he invented, stealing his idea and design, labeling it your own, to profit from?! This is how you treat a fellow member who's done so much for CEG and then have the nerve to ask the community to support your group buy (theft of another members design)?!

This speaks volumes of your character. I'm not here to tell people what to do, but you dont deserve any support on this group buy.

Last edited:
You've got some nerve. Impatient and unwilling to wait, you use Alex's idea and design and make your own fog light projector and "fail" to even mention him (much less give credit) in your HID Fog light thread in Pics and Video's. That's wrong in and of itself..... but then you come here and start a group buy 3hrs AFTER Alex posts the group buy for HIS Fog light projectors mod that he invented, stealing his idea and design, labeling it your own, to profit from?! This is how you treat a fellow member who's done so much for CEG and then have the nerve to ask the community to support your group buy (theft of another members design)?!

This speaks volumes of your character. I'm not here to tell people what to do, but you dont deserve any support on this group buy.

Go Read pud's GB thread. TeamSVTtour did nothing wrong. Just because they used the same projector dosent mean he stole his idea.

Pud dosent have a patent on it does he.

Go Read pud's GB thread. TeamSVTtour did nothing wrong. Just because they used the same projector dosent mean he stole his idea.

Pud dosent have a patent on it does he.

Amazing... is this guy serious? Read up on the situation here buddy.

cliff notes since you can't read:

-Waited several months for a simple bracket and it never came through so i made my own design.

- Also made my own cutoff shield.

- Again read up where I copied NO design work. I have never seen his design. Also did he use HID in his??...again didn't think so. That was all MY design and idea.
-His GB pops up 2 days after my completion pics were up. Coincidence? :idea:

- So where should I give credit to again????

- So according to your ramblings everyone that used the PIAA 510's are also people of bad character since they used the same fog lamp as the 1st person that put them on. wow.

Bingo! :cool:

Last edited:
The childishness ends now, or you both get shut down.

Rara, to be honest. I would rather them both get shut down. I don't want to argue over it. My work is my work and his work is his work. Obviously they were done 2 different ways w/ the same outcome except that mine is HID equipped. There are always more than 1 way to skin a cat. If I would have known this was going to arise I would never have posted pics of my work. Makes me not want to showcase my car/work anymore.

Anyway, if someone is interested in what I have done as you can see in my pics/vid thread you and can PM me for details/prices. I guarantee my price will not be able to be beat.

Well, then just shut up about it and quit bickering. I'm more than willing to shut one down and leave the other up if one person tries to keep it going themselves. Like in the other thread where you couldn't help but still respond to Steeda after I said knock it off. The pissing match ends now.

Well I have received ALOT of PM's; most of congrats and about the quality of my work and how nice the finished product looks. I thank all of those who sent me kind words. I received one flaming PM who's name will remain anonymous, not like its hard to figure out (what a joke) and frankly his opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

Anyway, I have decided to decline my GB offer to the mass public. For I will decide who I want to create my product for (sound familiar??) and sell the parts I have developed and as well as my services.

In closing I can offer my setup for under $350 (possibly cheaper depending on a few variables) BUT I will only be taking orders by appointment only. Also, if you are paying more than $350 for a "similar setup" you are paying too much.

based on teamSVTour's post above, I'm going to close this thread to prevent more bickering by parties not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back